Chapter Six - Analia Vella De Julio

Romeo Alberto King.

2 years. It had been 2 years since I last saw him.

The first time I saw him..

I remember it like it was yesterday.
Dark Tall and Handsome. Every woman's dream.

Growing up, I'd never received love from men, so it was no different. I never looked at men like that. No one ever interest me. He was the first to make that happen.

His looks weren't everything for me. The Dark Raven hair, cobalt blue eyes, high defined cheekbones like he'd come out of a vogue cover. His pouty, thin lips. Yet small but very enticing.

He was everything Dominant, Hot, Powerful.
Women's panties drenched from the mere sight of him, Mens envious looks wanted to burn him but they'd never stand a chance. His dominance and arrogance gave of in flames. Everyone could feel his power. It made them greedy.

Seductress, technically, met him. By met, more like stalking his actions as he had done the same.

It was in Australia in one of the underground parties. Him being his playboy, merciful self made me curious.

Men never made me curious. They made me sick. Knowing what my father did, he ruined me to seek any kind of love. I hated him for that. I hated him for a lot of reasons.

Revenge would be too sweet for that man.

He never cared about the women he fucked, he left them like trash. I don't blame him. All those women only wanted two things from him.

Power and Money.

What the human kind want nowadays.

Greedy fuckers.

But what can I say after all he is, The Ruthless, Merciless Don of Mexico.

My bold red lip and foxy eyes sought him out, that day.

Not only that but the whispers that surrounded me as soon as 'Seductress' had step foot into the party brought everyone's attention. Even his.
And let me tell you ... he dosent give a fuck about any of the other mafia leaders. No ones entry made him curious.

But mine did.

That's how it all started.
The Party, Teasing, Argueing, Flirting.

But none of them were with him. That was the day we had only seen one another in person but our first encounter hadn't happened for many months after.

I was supposed to go there for just business but fuck did I come out with a craving.

The Seductress is known to trap men so be surpirised knowing someone had trapped her.. or me as you would say it.

"I don't know" the first words came out of catalina's mouth.

She sat back in the chair across me with the file know draped on top of the other papers.

Fuck, I need someone to clean this office up soon.

I ignored her answer and spoke with determined eyes now, "I need a way to get in to The De Reggio's Mansion and your going to help me"

"Your crazy!- Fuck no!-Vella

I cut of her stupididious talk,

"Shut up! Just fucking shut it!- I rubbed my temples angrilly.

She knew what this meant. She was always there for me. She may not be my sister by blood but she is by choice.

I sighed, "I know what I am doing Cat!, I need this, mama needs this!-it's time to play the game!,è tempo di vendetta" I speak calmly getting up from my chair.