Chapter Twenty One - Grande-Party

Everyone had arrived at the destination of the Central Castle Entua, so many were awed by the land filled with beautiful growing flowers and that was surrounded with the the light blue lake that looked almost rare. The lake shone with light making it seem heavenly. Many were mesmerised, some were excited and many were jealous of the land as they envied what she had. The people who mostly envied were other Don's of the Mafia and high ranks of the underground world theirselves.

All the leaders who attended the meeting had come with their donna's by their side looking extremely proud and highly of theirselves to even attend this party. If the castle only awed them the inside blew them apart even more, many couldn't believe a place like this existed. It was like a taste of heaven that they wanted.

As soon as Roberto and his children, with his mother and father behind him entered everyone was quiet and shook they were even here as many leaders heard rumours the seductress had something against this but no one really knew the truth. However, after the glares the family gave the people soon the party hall started to fill with talk and laughter, looking away from them.

"I see they still believe those stupid rumours then" Maguel huffed annoyingly giving them all death stares behind their backs

"You wouldn't believe it" Luca gritted through his teeth

"Whatever, lets mingle already!" Bria chirped excitedly whilst her hand was still linked with Leo's.

This family came in linked hands with one another as it was a sign of unity and it looked professional with pride. Roberto stood before them all whilst Luca and Germian stood a little behind him side by side and Bria was linked with Leo beside him and behind her two brothers and father. Maguel and Entua were both linked with arms, behind the whole family.

"Come sister, lets us enjoy ourselves whilst these fools keep the glared going on" he laughed walking of with an excited Bria to the bar

The men grumbled at his playfulness whilst Entua chuckled and slapped them all on their heads.
"Men" she chuckled

Maria was on the balcony looking down when the family had arrived, she was stunned with tears at their arrival but soon laughed at the family's interaction.

She didn't realise she was staring at Roberto the whole time when the mens had gone of mingling with the rest of the Dons until she felt a stare on her. She looked to left where everyone was still at the bottom and saw Entua squinting her eyes at her smiling, she smiled back but was confused if she recognised her.

Soon the bell had blown and Maria knew it was a sign of the girls entering so she quickly went away.

The lights had gone of and everyone started freaking out thinking it may be a death trap however after a minute blue lights appeared on a stage where she stood.

"Welcome Everyone" she spoke softly in her silky voice

Everyone was stunned and awed at her, she looked flawless and the men that worked for the Dons couldn't stop there lustful looks.

"I'd like to welcome you all personally and Thank you on mine and The Seductresses behalf for coming. We are all so pleased everyone could make it" Athena exaggerated the fact 'that everyone could make it' as everyone knew it wasn't a request and more like a order.

However, whilst Athena was speaking Analia had already been informed a day earlier not everyone was to come. Everyone as in 'he' , but he personally apologised to her on a phone call, as he had strict business going on. The apology had more like turned into teasing and then flirting so she had forgiven him but to make it up to her she requested a dinner which he gladly accepted. He wanted to ask her for dinner after the conversation but she had bet him to it so this made Romeo and Analia both happy and excited.