The Beginning of Part II

His world came crashing down in those moments. Questions unanswered leaving him feeling confused and angry. Helpless. He's never felt that. It's a new feeling. He hates it.

Moments passed. It felt like days when in reality it was only minutes. He was stuck in his subconscious. His mind eating him up.

Footsteps neared him. He didn't realise they were coming towards him, till he saw a familiar figure in the corner of his eye.

Frustrated Roberto banged the papers on the table and walked near the pool. He couldn't believe it. It made him want to punch someone.

He felt betrayed.
It made him want to cry and he's not done that since he was a fucking toddler.
So why the fuck now! He hissed.

Why! FUCK!

How had one girl made him feel like this.
He couldn't believe it.

His daughter.

The girl was right, he thought laughing hysterically.

After minutes of shuffling the papers. The Figure was left shocked and confused just as Roberto.

The Figure realised what this meant and stared at Roberto's hysterical self. He was laughing like a mad man.

Concern and Rage edged on his face now.

The Figure saw what Roberto had.
The Figure saw the evidence.
The Figure saw it all.

That girl was right.

-

Hope you liked this so far!

Chapter 1 - 30 is part 1 for those confused.

Part 2 will start soon, it's not going to be a separate book it's a carry on from this.

A Little Tease -  Part 2 is the start of Analia's plan and will include more of the Reggio Family.

Also, for those who have forgotten about a  certain threat, 'The Rednck Group' will be finally introduced later on.

-

P.s Check out my other book:
The Dagger Through The Heart.

Another Mafia Book. Check it out!
A Summary Below.

Dagger Through The Heart
Story Snippet

Lilac Andrea Arsenio, lost everything at a young age

Her world turned into pure chaos.

Something happened to her several years back. She's looking for answers but mostly she's looking for vengeance. She's looking for someone.

What happens when searching for the one thing that can bring her closure, turns into something more?

What happens when she meets someone throughout her journey?

But what happens when she bumps into a dominant raven haired male with the looks of a greek god and his signature cold aura?..

Zale King Mancini wasn't always the Cold, Ruthless Mexican male.

He had everything at one point. That was until he was 10 years old and his family slaughtered leaving him to be the only living heir to the Mexican Mafia.

The Mexican Mafia were known the be the most powerful family so how were they slaughtered?

That was the question? They were betrayed.

Zale Mancini wants revenge. He left to become something else. Throughout the years he became the most feared hitman 'Spear'.

No one knows his face nor identity.

Years later, he took back what was rightfully his. His Mexican Mafia.

Now is he not only the most feared hitman but he's the most feared and respected Mafia Don.

But what happens when he bumps into a raven haired female with beautiful emerald eyes?..