Chapter Eighteen - Its time

"Where's that maid?" Roberto demanded, looking at the head maid, Cynthia.

"Sir..e, she ha..sn't co..me b..ac..k, infact th..ey-

"THEY WHAT!" He shouted.
His patience was running thin after all the events that happened these past 2 days.

They were finally came back in their home town,Italy. It hurt him to leave Maria there even though he hadn't seen her face properly but he knew it was her, the aura around that woman and the way his heart beat he instantly knew, it was as if his heart felt it.

"They sent a replacement instead" his guard spoke instead of the maid seeing her pale face and body  shivering in fear. They all knew there boss pretty well which made them scared because he could easily pull out a bullet and end their worthless lives.

Roberto couldn't take it anymore, he frustratedly rubbed his hands on his face getting annoyed at every little thing these days: FUCK.
He dosent know why he felt like he had to uncover this but it felt like he had to. He had this urgency in seeing that maid again. There was something about her.. He thought.

"GET OUT"

He angrilly growled out the words hoarsely looking at the 8 idiots in his office. The 3 maids and his 5 guards were all terrified at the sound of his voice and they immediately froze. Puttanas!

He was running out of patience as nothing seemed to go his way.  "NOW. ALL OF YOU GET.THE.FUCK.OUT!"  He shouted and turned his back on them glaring at the book shelf going into deep thought after he heard the rustling of feet move and the door shut. They were finally out.

"I am so glad to be back" Catalina happily said whilst grabbing a bottle of Champaign and 3 wine glasses from the kitchen.

"Let's drink bitch!" she added happily.

"You know these days I'm going to have to find a way to discipline your mouth Catalina!" Maria scolded sitting on the coach,whilst taking of her reading glasses.

"I'd love to see you try" she exclaimed smirking and gulped down her first glass. Then handing one to Analia who greedily grabbed it and took a sip.

"How I've missed you" Analia whispered to her glass of Champaign.

She finally looked up to see both women in deep conversations of discipline. She groaned

God can they keep this going. She thought

"Anyways" She cleared her throat looking at both of them carefully.

"I've decided to host a party"

Both women now stared at her.
"....What for?" Maria who was just scolding Catalina a minute ago now seemed alert at Analia's announcement. However, she seemed confused to why her daughter was hosting a party.

Analia looked around nervously then spoke,
"I think it's time"

Catalina who had went back to her drinking was now fully alert too. She has just drowned down her third glass and stared at Analia crazily.

Fuck she's already drunk. Analia thought

"Really!" She chirped happily jumping up and down.

Maria seemed to have realised to and grabbed the bottle of her when she decided to get herself another, "That's enough for you young lady!" She scolded with a pointed look

"But-

"NO" she sternly told her and then looked at Analia again. "Proceed dear"

"It's time we announce our project, they're ready mama I think its what we need"

"Vella is right Ma, I know your very protective of those girls but let's face it your attached to them as they are you and you really don't want them getting into dangerous business like me and vella, but they aren't kids we've been training them non stop and it's finally time" Catalina said, she talked as if she had sobered up a little

Both Maria and Analia stared at her crazily as how she was just acting like a drunk chipmunk a minute ago and now she was a fully sobered adult.

"What?" Catalina stared at both women that were giving her unusual stares, looking at them if they were crazy. "Crazy women" she whispered under her breath.

Analia and Maria seemed to shake their heads and turn back to the conversation that was at hand.

".. I know" Mama hummed.

"I just- she paused pinching the bridge of her nose- just be careful although they have made amazing progress and it'll be good to announce them so it'll give you a backup in the business" she added giving them both a pointed look.

Maria was right, this business was dangerous and many people have tried to kill the girls which turned into fail attempts. They were threatened by them. However, many underestimated them as they thought of them to be girls and men always thought 'women were weak' in the mafia business. But now.. they were becoming unstoppable with a team behind them.

"Yay! I can't wait!" Catalina chirped up and down like a 3 year old screaming.

Maria and Analia sighed looking at her thinking she is definitely crazy. Going back to her drunk self after being sober. What is this girl?They thought, shaking their heads.

"She needs to sleep" Maria demanded standing up and grabbing Catalinas arm.

However, she stopped near Analia giving her a peck on her forehead and spoke words that left Analia with glassy eyes. "I'm proud of you Vella" she said with he own glassy eyes and walked away.

Analia loved her mother deeply after all she was the woman who gave birth to her, raised her, made the woman who she is today. She watched her mother become the strong woman she is and became one herself. She was her role model. Getting her approval and comments like this makes her feel warmth in her body. She always had that little doubt that made her think I'd she should stop the things she had planned for 'him' but words like those from her mother took away those doubts.

Maria never knew what the girls had planned, they didn't want to tell her as it would hurt her so she really had no idea the effect of her words on her daughter. To Analia it was everything. 

Tears sled onto her hand making her come out of her thoughts. She wiped them away and sat near the fireplace with her glass of Champaign. She took out he did phone and dialed his number.
"Hey, are the invitations out?"

"really" came out the first response through the call. he mumbled it but obviously Analia heard with the silence over looking her house. The rooms were all soundproof so she couldn't hear her mother or Catalina upstairs.

She rolled her eyes with a small smile knowing she was clearing interrupting something.

"Yes boss, everything went out smoothly, we have over 500 guests and the venues all booked don't worry" Marco said smugly, exaggerating the word boss, he knows how she likes everyone in check and perfect. She told him over a thousand times of how everything is supposed to go. She was a perfectionist at heart and couldn't see anything go wrong.

"Very well... Thankyou Marco, I'm glad" She told him happily sipping her drink

"It's fine Vella ..  but erm not to be rude or anything but I was having my family time.. Ahem- he coughed- so I guess talk later" he said nervously but quickly.

"Later as in two days later! I'll be enjoying my hunky boyfriend, FUCK OFF VELLA" a woman screamed in the background, laughing .

Analia started laughing knowing exactly who this witch is, "My bad, sorry Emily By-

She stared at her phone laughing happily, shaking her head. Even though she didn't get to finish her goodbye and someone hung up on her she knew it was okay as they were friends messing around. If it was someone else well.. let's say things wouldn't be sweet.

Moreover, she was glad that everything was prepared for the event, she just let's hoped everything goes smoothly.

Father dearest let's see how you handle being around mother. She thought, smirking.
Another family reunion GREAT!