Chapter Nine - Introducing Romeo Alberto King

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock* Knock* knock*

Ferocious banging echoes through the hallways.

Layed on his stomach, a male lets out curses as he realises his door is being punched at.

"Wake the fuck up!"A deep voice shouts.

*Knock*

"Are you fucking listening!"

*knock*

"I swear to god, you vicious bastard you best open this door before I shoot my way through it-

The furious male, ignores the rest of the deep voice outside his door and digs his face into the pillow. He's never had the urge to kill someone from waking up his sleep..

until now.

But who is he kidding he's never given the chance to as, everyone knows what happens if they do..

Groaning his self up, he looks at his surroundings and sees his room destroyed.

Pillows dishevelled, drawers half broken, sheets and clothes scattered everywhere, scratches on walls.

But as soon as he makes eye contact with the mirror across his bedroom, realisation hits him. It's like the drowsiness vanished.

His midnight hair was ruffled up dangerously, making his cobalt, blue eyes stand out. He had a fresh scar oozing with a pinch of blood, on top of his defined cheekbone, whilst his slight over cut beard hid his sharp jawline.

Straightening up a little he saw his naked, half tattooed chest and arms scattered with fresh claw marks.

Fuck, he thought.

He felt a light weight on his lower waist, looking towards the object he saw a frail hand with sharp claws.

Groaning, he looks at his king sized bedroom, that was filled with black and white only. On top of that he can still hear the annoying voice outside his door, it gets him more angry as he roughly shoves the hand away.

Curses spill out of his mouth as soon as he's off the bed. His head throbs and the banging dosent make it any better.

His heavy footsteps march his way to his door and yanks it open to see an even angrier but stunned male.

He yanks him by his collar, and grumbles his words out,
"What. the. FUCK. is. it!"

The male sobers up as he sees the position he's held at in.

He knew the consequences to waking him up but he had urgent business to attend to himself. Being stuck at meetings all day whilst his boss lays sleeping, frustrated him.

Before he could respond a whine echoes through the bedroom.

Fucking hell! He curses.

"You've got to be kidding me, Romeo! THE FUCK" The male held at the collar yells.

Romeo sighs angrilly and let's go of the male who was sending him a death glare.