Chapter Twenty Five - Unsure

A deadly silence was all that was heard between the three fierce women. Analia was drowned in her hatred thoughts about her 'sperm donor' whilst Bria felt hurt from what she found out and Entua was enraged yet understanding at the comment Analia had said.

More so scared when she saw the determination in her granddaughters voice and her threatening look. It would make anyone run for the hills but not her because she knew Analia and her were alike and she knew she could make Analia see sense and come around but it would take a hell a lot of time knowing her grandaughter had taken the stubborn trait from both her and her son, Roberto.

Bria couldn't take any more silence so she decided to speak up seeing both the other two deep in thought.

As much as she wanted to agree and comfort Analia she knew she had to think of a solution because she too saw the determination and Bria is just like her mother, she dosent think with anger she tries to see sense and find solution within problems. She is understanding. She knew she'd question her father and get her answers from him later now she had to solve the family situation. She was a family girl and she didn't want to see it ruin more that it had already.

"Can't you forgive him?"

That question made both the women snap out of their thoughts and face Bria. Analia was shocked get angry Bria had asked that.

She laughed hysterically again. This was one of her defence mechanisms and Entua had realised as all she did was laugh hysterically because she knew if she didn't she'd start punching and shooting people. It was a way to distract them from violence especially from family and a chat they were having in a loving cafe where downstairs it was swarmed with customers.

"You want me to forgive him? Seriously Bria. After all you've heard, Dear sister?!" Analia questioned, squinting her eyes at her

Before Bria could respond she added "I can't and I won't! Let me tell you, he deserves what's to come, he deserves the things I've planned for him" she gritted through her teeth, smirking deadly

This made Entua curious yet enraged knowing Analia was going to hurt them but she knew rather than to yell at her grandaughter she would have to be the one to help her realise it's not what she really desires. She's only hurt which makes her want to hurt him. Her anger gets the better of her. It blinds her.

"And what do you have planned for him, child? " Entua said swirling her wine glass. She exaggerated the word 'child' to show her that she's just a child and her childish hatred is showing it.

Analia looked towards her squinting her eyes, she ignored the question as she did what Entua was implying in the word 'child' knowing not to act on it and continued to say, "I guess this conversation is over-she smiled sweetly-have a good day ladies" she stood up, and as soon as she turned a hand stopped her, gripped her forearm.

"No wait" Bria spoke, whilst still holding on her arm

Analia just glared at her hand which Bria quickly noticed and let go, "I'm sorry for what happened to you, but your not alone anymore" Bria said sincerely

Analia saw through her sister act and knew Bria had accepted her and wanted to help but she knew better than to let these people in after all .. she was her fathers daughter.

"Goodbye Bria" Analia replied instead and started to walk of, whilst taking out her phone. When she was about to text Catalina she heard Bria say something which made her stop.

"You look just like him"

Analia looked back at her with a blank stare.

"He would've loved you" Bria whispered loudly knowing Analia would hear her but was afraid to say it which is why she whispered it.