Chapter Seventeen - Him and Her

Maria was looking out the window from the living room, with a book in her hand. A minute ago she was happily reading her book when suddenly a peak of sadness overcame her and she put it down staring at the scenery outside. Everything was so serene that it left her in her own thoughts Just thinking about how they were and what they must be doing made her miss them more. Her family.

Analia and Catalina had gone out to meet someone. She can't help but think that the girls are up to something. They have just been acting so weird lately but it could be because of seeing them. It pained her if Analia was sad because of it. Maria was clever she knew her girl very well and she knows she felt something when she saw them however she didn't ask about their meeting as she didn't want to bring up her emotions. She tends to hide them and if she needs a bit of space she'll give her it. She deserves the world. My little girl. She thought.

Maybe a walk would do me some good, I thought.

So this is where she was right now, taking a walk through the busy streets of New York. Walking down the shops she saw many things, bakeries with sweet aroma, teenage children walking but most of all the thing that made her heart sink were happy couples and families enjoying themselves. It was like a slap in her face. She thought this would do her good but it hurt her more. She didn't realise she was in deep thought still walking when she had bumped past a few people and apologised but she stopped suddenly when something caught her eye. There she stood in the middle of the pathway, with wide eyes and a parted mouth, whilst people were staring at her as if she was crazy and walked around her.

No, no I can't. She thought

She didn't even realise the small panic attack she was getting. "I need to get out of here fast!" She mumbled under her breath still stood in her spot freaking out but as soon as someone tapped her shoulder behind her she apologised to the female who got her out of her sudden reverie and ran back home.

She didn't even realise the tears that had rolled down her cheeks whilst running and the cold air hitting her face helping her notice them..

When she got inside she heard the girls raised voices telling her they were fighting over something which made her snap back to where she was and rolled her eyes at their voices, playfully.

"Your so annoying"

"Give that back"

"THATS MINE BITCH"

"I don't think so haha"

"GIVE IT NOW"

She quickly wiped my tears and got of the door to walk towards them, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON LADIES"

She shouted with hands on her hips and a raised brow seeing the scene before her. Her face was still a flushed red from the air and tears mixed together.

"Hey mama!"

"Hi ma"

"I asked you ladies a question?" She raised her brows even higher with narrowed eyes this time.

"Can't you see ma, she stole the last donut" she whined

"It was mine anyways!"

"Er no! You ate all 8 of them bitc-

"LANGUAGE CATALINA" Maria looked towards them.

"sorry, whatever keep it but you should head to the gym I mean your physique is starting to lack ha" Catalina teased her

"Escuse me, maybe we should get your eyes checked" Analia sassily commented walking towards Maria

Catalina just laughed.