Chapter Eleven - The Rednck Group

Analia was so glad to be out of that elevator. It felt claustrophobic to her as her thoughts ran wild. She kept her nerves handled with a blank face.

She sighed walking out of the elevator with the rest following behind her.

"This is gonna be so fun" Catalina smirked.
She always loved a good show and loved their entries. It made her laugh.

She sashayed seductively beside Analia smiling widely. Analia gave her a bored look and proceeded walking forward.

A guard, also known as a good friend to them laughed at their antics.

Marco. The man who saved Analia and catalina from many situations. He was a loyal soldier to them. However, the girls always looked at him as an older brother as he did too. He knew things about their past that no one knew. It brought them closer.

Analia looked towards Marco with a raised brow who instantly shut up but not before giving an amused look in return. Catalina just scoffed.

When they turned a corner they were met by three figures. You could tell they were nervous as the one before the other two kept fidgeting with his fingers. Analia gave an amused look when she realised the males were nervous in their company.

The guards looked them up and down glaring at their bony figures. They wore a uniform which indicates they were servants to guide them to their designated place.

Standing a good feet away from them, Catalina glared as the male at the front seemed to open and close his mouth. It was starting to piss them off. He couldn't even say a single word. You could clearly see his sweat rolling down his cheek from the hair line.

"Talk" Marco ordered.

"So..rry s.-ir" the servant stuttered.

I guess it was the servants lucky day as another figure came before them. He didn't look like a servant as he had an expensive suit on and and an emotionless look on his face.

He glared at the three servants and waved them off.

Looking towards Analia and the group. He nodded respectfully.

"A pleasure to have your acquaintance.
The rest are waiting for us. Follow me" he spoke in a monotone voice.

She knew by his aura and the motionless look he wasn't an ordinary male. He was Arkemo. The America's Mafia second-in-conmand.

Or as people called him. The snake. It didn't mean he was unloyal. The snake reflected on his skills. He was sly yet deadly. He was like a poison but he was a loyal soldier to the Mafia.

Catalina was filled with pride knowing Arkemo came personally to take them. He wasn't known to interact with many people. So it was surprising..

He walked away, leading the way for them.
Catalina glanced at Analia however she had walked of following The Snake.

The door to the meeting opened once again. The chatter once again quieted down.
Everyone alert now once again. This time nosy to see who the new comer was. Many had thought 'she' wouldn't come as they saw her empty seat and starting making rumours about her.