Chapter Twelve - Brother

If one could say tension could kill it certainly could right here, right then.

As soon as the threats name broke out loud, many Dons cursed and threatened. Chaos was in the room.

The Don of America was instantly on guard as he saw threat. Who could blame him they were all Merciless, Dominant Dons in one room. At this point it was like no treaty had been made between them.

The snake instantly guarded his Don as he hated violence over a pathetic threat. That was what he thought of it. He could help but glare at them all.

There were only four Mafia families who weren't threatened by the name. That was because they hadn't experienced what others had.

This agitated the four families as they couldn't help glare at the nonsense many started splurting. Tables were locked aside as many Dons argued with another over what this bastards had done to them. It was like a competition to them now. Hilarious.

Analia was instantly amused by what had happened and couldn't help smirk. However, as she looked to her right she saw Catalina stiff. Her smug self now was tense. She looked scared all of a sudden. Analia couldn't help narrow her eyes to get catalinas attention but it seemed like she was in her own thought of bubble.

Whatever this was, it affected her sister and she was going to find out.

"Enough!" Roberto banged his fist.

All the Dons that were argueing now glared at the figure who spoke to them like that . However, that glare suddenly went dimmed as he saw Romeo aswell glaring at them.

"Sit. The. Fuck. Down. All. Off. You" Roberto spoke in a deadly tone.

He was angry, confused and many other things. It left him restless. He wanted to eliminate these bastards.

The Dons started to protest but as they saw Luca, Germian and Jordan stand they shut up and glared at them however they hesistantly sat down.

They felt humiliated. But they knew what would happen if they spoke like that to the Upper class Dons.

It was always like this. They were more of the Poverty kind to the Italian, Mexican and American Mafia. That's where there greed started. It made some of them physcotic.

Analia looked towards The American Don who was shielded with The snake whilst the Don sipped his martini with a calm look.

"Finally" he sighed.

"Talk. Would you Andrews" Luca said in a monotone voice.

The snake instantly narrowed his eyes at Luca but after The Don of America touched his shoulder he nodded stiffly and sat back in his seat.

The American Don knows Andrews laughed lightly and cleared his throat.

"Sorry about that, My nephew is quite protective of me", He said smirking whist patting The Snake's shoulder.

The Snake, who is now known to be Andrews nephew, shrugged it off and looked at the wall monotonesly. It almost seemed as if he was bored.

Lucas glare on The Snake was now placed on Andrews but soon after a stern look from his father who sipped hos bourbon he nodded stiffly.