CHAPTER 28

I don't know what to wear cause taehyung want me to wear something comfortable. We are going to have some fun for a whole day.

Woojin was late yesterday so we didn't talk too much and slept early.

And about my mother-in-low. I mean taehyung's eomma she is now ignoring me as much as she can. I don't know why. It is good for us though.

Time skip...
(Sorry I'm too lazy to write that adventurous things)

"Unnie we had lots of fun today, komawo Oppaa" woojin said and we both just smiled. Although I didn't took any ride cause taehyung make sure that i don't take pressure or stress.

I'm blessed to have a sister-in-low like her. She is cute like hell and a boyfriend like taehyung.

"Okayy good night my gems" she said and headed towards her room.

"So shall we do our thing now??" Taehyung suddenly grab me from my waist and pulled me closer. My heart still skips a beat. He is so handsome from close bc.

"Um...tae-taehyung" i stuttered. "Mmmh" he bent down and whispered in my ears while leaving small pecks on my neck.

I'm loosing my mind. Fuckk!! He really got that nerves to tease me. He knows very well that when it comes to neck kisses I'm the winner of loosing.

"Yah!! Get a room for yourself you youngsters!!!!" We both startled and parted our selves. We turned our faces fron where the voice came.

"And here the witch came" taehyung whispered in an annoyed voice. I hit his arm with my elbow and bowed to his mother.

"Jeosohamnida eommonii(sorry mother)" I said. Tae grab me from my shoulders and turned my face to face him.

"Yeobooo~saranghae-yooo~" he sings this loud and then I'm jungshook, he kissed me in front of his mother. This lil brat.

I tried to look at the side where his mother was standing. Now she just throw her cigar and left for her room upstairs. I parted my self and start hitting his chest.

"Are you gone mad or any Satan got into you??" I yelled at him. He just smiled and hugged me softly.

"Shhhh...calm down babe...i was just doing that so she can see I'm not gonna follow her orders". He patted my back. Wow!! now he knows this too that if someone pat my back when I'm angry or sad I'll be the calmest person after getting some pat.

"Oo-kkkhh...Now let me go" I tried to part myself bt yess he is more powerful then me.

"Babe you know how much I love you right??" Tae asked. This was sudden. I don't know why he is asking this bt "yeahh...babe I know you love me more then anything But are you okay??" I tried to look at his face. When I looked at his face his eyes were full of sadness it looks like he wants some comfort.

"Taeshiii come with me" i hold his hand and headed towards our room.

We laid down on bed and tae rested his head on my chest. I hugged him tightly and slowly pated his head.

"What happened my boy" I asked. "Y/n i never imagined in my life that I'll have to talk like that with my mother but that's not the matter the matter is after i left my family i had no hope if i deserve love or not but then I found you and-" I felt wetness on my chest. Oh my baby he is crying.

"Shhh....taehyungaahhh....Don't cry please...you're hurting me....I know you love me alot and you really deserves to be loved...that's Why god made me" i tried to make him laugh bt failed. I pated his back and he just tighten his grip on my waist.

I felt like crying why my precious baby had to face these cruel things. Why don't he had a happy family or atleast a happy life.

"Don't worry my baby I promise that you'll never feel like this again" I told to myself.

We slept...we both didn't have dinners but we're almost full because of street food we had after adventurous day.

In the morning...
"Good morning my baby~" i wished him when he open his eyes. I woked up early cause i was worried about my baby bear.

(Imagine your face say hello to me😭I'm crying i miss taehyung so much these day😢bogoshipoyo taetae💜)

"Good morning~" his morning voice. I'm dead man!! I jokingly fell back on bed like I'm dead.

Tae pov...
I was so relaxed last night I slept more than Y/n. This is all i want Her morning wish and being her on my side in the morning. After i wished her good morning and she fell back. I thought she fainted which made me alert So I hurriedly check up on her. My sleepiness has gone.

"Y/n are you okay?? Y/n!!" I tried wake her up but she was just lying there.

"Taehyungshiii~~~whyyy so sexyy~~~" she said with her eyes closed. I was confused.

"W-what the- Y/n are you crazy?? You almost gave me heartattack" she knows how much I care for her but she is playing around. Gosh!! This kid. Not anymore she is carrying a child and playing like this.

"Ookkeiii tae I'm sorrry  but your morning voice is so damn sexy how can I control myself" she said while holding me by my neck with her both hands.

"You're not supposed to joke like this when you very well known about the fact that you're pregnant" she pouted.

"Okeii love birds come and have your breakfast" we heared a knock and then woojin said.

I smiled and pat her head "now come don't show me those puppy eyes" we got up and made our way to washroom.

Helloo lovelies💜💜💞💞
Hoping and I'll keep hoping that you'll love my book😢💜💜

👉AUTHOR'S NAME:Geetika sahay💜💜