CHAPTER 24

"Good evening my baby bear" I said while I was playing with his hairs and suddenly he open his eyes. His eyes...I miss them so much.

He came closer to me and burry his face on my chest while hugging me tightly. I hugged him back and patted his back.

"Good evening babe" he paused and i just smiled than he continued "why are you here I mean you are not supposed to be here this early"

"I don't know why you never told me about your family but when you need me the most i was not going to be sat there and ignore your sickness. I'm not that bad taehyung" I placed a kiss on his temple and he looked up to face me.

Damn this innocent face.

"Ohh I forgot, I'll be right here give me 5 minutes" I hurried to kitchen and heated the porridge again.

Than I took the tray of one bowl of porridge and some water to taehyung's room.

When I entered in the room he looked at me and smiled widely. Why he is smiling?? Is he not expecting this from me hah?? Am I really not that capable for him??

"Waeyoo??" I placed the tray on lamp table and helped him to sit.

"Nothing babe I'm just not used to this like pampering and all" he sat properly.

"Oohh but now you have to get used to this" I placed the tray on his laps and start feeding him.

"I'm full" taehyung stop me from feeding. He just ate half and already full. Now he is making puppy faces. I'm not going to fall my baby bear.

"You know I'm not that sweet so don't make those puppy faces". I fed him again.

After finishing one bowl I was about to take another one but he stops me by holding my hand and i landed on him.

"Ouchh!! Taehyung you hurt me" I made a pout and he was just looking into my eyes.

He took that bowl from my hand and placed it on other side of bed.

"I was missing you my chubby cake" his eyes were shining. He was trully missing me dude!!

Taehyung pov...
I was missing her but when she mentioned my family back then I realise that i should tell her about my family and if she is waiting for me to tell her whenever I feel comfortable so this is the time cause i want to marry her and i don't want to hide anything from her.

"Y/n you are keep asking about my family but i was not that comfortable at that time. I decided to tell you everything so,-....." she cut me off by kissing me on my lips very softly.

"Taehyung you mean world to me and whenever you feel like I'm trust worthy to know about your family you can tell me. I'm here to listen you" she parted and again placed a kiss on my temple.

What I did to deserve her god. She is really something which I don't want to loose.

"Y/n Can you come with me to my home town I want you to meet my sister. She loves to meet you" I smiled in a hope that she would love to come with me.

She just nodded and headed to kitchen with the tray in her hands.

She came back and for sometime I want to hold her so we just cuddled and rest for a while.

In the morning...

Y/n pov..

Taehyung already booked their ticket so they have their flight at 4pm but before that they want to enjoy their new year's first day with each other cause taehyung already knew that after coming their home town they are going to face alot of drama.