CHAPTER 19

I was so shocked because i can't even assume that what happened to my baby.

"O-okk...tete babe...calm down baby what happened??" I patted his back.

He was literally sobbing hard and i was scared as hell cause I never saw him like that.

He cried almost 15 minutes on my shoulder and my shoulder became wet. Than i took him to my bed but he didn't break the hug.

"Babe sit here and I'm going to get water for you it's been 15 minutes tete stop now" I broke the hug and he sat at the edge of my bed.

I came back and give him a glass of water. He drank it and calm himself down. Than again he hug me tightly.

"Tete what happened can you please tell me I'm worried for you please??" I said in a soft voice and patted his head.

"I-I w-was (sobbed) so jeal-louse be-because (sobbed) of kookie that i forget you-you... (sobbed) you are going to leave me for 15 d-days and i-i d-didn't even spent t-time wi-with you (sobbed) so-...." I cut him off and made him face me.

I cupped his face and wipe his tears with my thumb. "Babe so you really think I'm gonna be angry or not going to talk to you just because you are so jealouse of kookie". He nodded

"Awww....my tete you are so childish but cute thoo" I laughed a little but he looked confused.

"This is not the whole matter...the matter is you will hate me if I hate kookie cause he is your bestfriend and i don't want that". He said and hold my both hands.

"Anniyoo paboo...He is my best friend this is correct but I'm gonna hate you this is impossible cause my baby this will never happen..not in this life and not in our upcoming life...Umm!! Upcoming because I'm not gonna leave you until I'm in this world" we loughed. "But why you cried so hard i was scared as hell you pabo??" I hit his shoulder.

"I thought about something and i was scared that you are gonna hate me or you will also leave me when I got mad on you"he looked at our hands.

"Why am I gonna leave you i don't want to die...so stop thinking about that got it??" He nodded.

It's 5 in the evening and my train is at 7pm so i was thinking what should I do. Is he going to be all alone when I'll leave or he is going to his parents or not huff!!! I don't know my thoughts are mixing up.

"Um!! Babe come I'll cook something for you" he said and i came back to my real senses.

"Oo-...ookk kaja" he held my hand and we both headed to kitchen.

We both are cooking for us and yess taehyung didn't know my train timings yet.

"Tete???..." i said. "Yess babe" he was busy in cooking. "My train is at 7pm i mean after 2 hours" he stopped and trun to my side.

"Ohh-right your train yess...Umm..yeahh I'm coming wait here" he left me and ran to his room.

After 10 minutes he came and handed me a box.

"What is this tete??" He kept quite. I Opened the box and there was a tae's fav watch. "But...tete this is your fav watch and you never want anyone to even touch it..tete i can-" he cut me off and start kiss me softly.

I placed the box on kitchen counter and hold his neck with both of my hands.

Our eyes were closed that was very soft kiss which I never experienced cause tae never kissed me like this. Very soft...very slow...this is what he is showing that he is gonna miss me and i can feel it by his kissing...movements of our lips in sync and we are like lost in out world. He put me on kitchen counter. I crossed my both legs around his waist. He was holding my thighs and it feels so good dude....

----------------------------------------------------------Hope you guys like this one also

Hope you guys like this one also...I'm free now and update you daily.💜💜💜

Luv you lovlies😘💜

He ready for 18+ content in next chapter
👉👈💜

👉AUTHOR'S NAME: Geetika sahay💜💜