CHAPTER 8

At jungkook's house...

Jungkook's POV...
"Jungkook can you make me some food. I'm starving." She made pout. "Okk..okk..fine don't try to be cute hah!! I'll make some noddles". I said.

When I finally made noodles for us. I put bowls on a table and sat on coutch where Y/n was siting and watching movie.

"Thank you..kookie vookie" she caress my chicks and i blushed a little.

"Arresso..arresso eat now foody cat". I replied and she took her tongue out and start eating.

After 3 hours of movie...i feel something on my shoulder and it's my foody cat sleeping while snoring.

For the first time i admire her face. I had never imagine that she is such a beauty with perfect face..small pink lips..her beautiful black eyelashes. I never admit that she can be my girlfriend. Aishhh!!!! What am i talking about.

I moved my shoulder and she wakeup with alot of cuteness.

"It's late you should go home now" I tell her and she nodded but she is half asleep I know.

"I'll drop you take your bag" i told her while headed towards my car. She came after me and sat on passenger seat but when she sat on the seat she slept again.

I smiled on her cuteness and drive her home.

When we reached at taehyung's apartment. Truly said i don't want to wake her up but i have to.

"Um...Y/n we are home get up" she woke up and headed towards her floor in half sleep.

"Opp goood niiighhttt koookiieee...I'm going" she turn back and wish me good night in half sleep. This cutie making me crazy.

After driving her home i headed back to my home while driving I just thought about Y/n. I think I like her should i ask her for promp. Ok than I'll ask her tomorrow.

Taehyung pov....
Why she is taking so long. I'm becaming irritated and now i decided that I'm going to confess her but what if she will refuse me. I don't know what should i do for now..Just come back to me Y/n.

I was lost in Y/n's thoughts and my bell rang. I ran towards the door and when I open it I saw Y/n but she looks like a teddy bear i think she is half asleep.

She entered and directly headed to her room.

I lock the door after her and i also went to my room for sleep but a thought click in my mind. What if she wants to eat at mid night.

I ran towards kitchen and made dinner for her and placed it on a dining table and covered them. And left a note and than headed back to my room.

Yess i didn't eat anything cause i have no appetite now.

While thinking I felt heavy and my eyes close automatically and i slept.

Y/n POV....
I woke up at 3am because my stomach screaming with starving.

I got up and saw there is food placed on table. I go close and i can't resist myself it smells so good. My tete. He is great. While eating I notice a note.

"Y/n i know you will going to starve at mid night so eat this and go back to your bed. Good night!!:)"

When I read it I blushed like dumb. I thought if he ate dinner or not?? But I don't want to disturb him.

I finished eating and placed all the dishes in a sinc and head back to my bed.

I yawned and slept again.

In the morning...
"Y/n come fast we are getting late already" he shouted again but this time it's like music in my ears. I got up and be ready in 10 minutes.

I ran to the table with baby steps. He placed my plate in front of me but why he is not smiling. I made pouty face and start staring at my tete.

"Why are you not wishing me good morning with your smile hah??" I asked in a anger tone.

"When I wished you good morning before hah??" He replied with a straight face and just eating his breakfast.

"Umm..I know you never wished me good morning but your bright smile is enough for me to lighten up my mood" i said while eating.

He looked straight in my eyes and fake a smile.

"It's fine if you don't want to smile but there is no need to fake a smile okk" I said but not looking at him.

"Okk leave tell me what you both did yesterday??" He asked with a simple smile.

I thought he is genuinely asking. So I started my radio.

"First he made me noodles cause I was starving..we watched movie and when and how I got sleep....while watching movie. I don't know. Than he drove me home cause i was half asleep and i came home that's it." I said with wide smile.

"Why do you hangout with jungkook this much hah???" He asked in a low voice and I'm not able to hear it so i asked him again. "What??" With questioning face.

Then he suddenly slammed at desk "why are you always hanging out with him" taehyung yelled at me and i started crying not because of sadness,because of anger...I yelled back "why are you yelling at me, who are you to tell me what should i do and not to do" and ran away as fast as I can!!

I leave him behind. I bunk university and goes to a park. Sit on a bench with tears in my eyes. Why he yelled at me. If he feel jelous than why don't he just confess it to me.

I cried like a baby. After sometimes I feel a hand on my shoulder.

When I turned back and it's taehyung's hand. I bruise his hand from my shoulder and yelled at him without looking at him "leave me alone. I'm nobody to you. You always shout at me. Yelled at me. Ignore me and i don't even know the reason behind all of this. Leave me taehyung please" my voice cracked and tears are not going to stop.

Taehyung pov...
I was so frustrated so I yelled at her. After seeing her crying I thought I should not yelled at her. I ran after her.

After sometimes I saw a familier figure at a bench of a park. There she is but she was crying so damn loud and it's hurting me.

I went close to her and put my hand on her shoulder but she bruished my hand and start yelling at me. I couldn't say anything...this is all my fault. I felt tears in my eyes.

"I'm s-sorry Y/n. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I always shout at you and never tell you the reason". I kneel down and hide my face with my hands.

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)
.........
Annyonghaseyo🙇🙇

I hope you loved this dramatic chapter but wait for romantic chapter.hehe👉👈💜

Saranghaeo my readers😘😘

Bye bye♡♡

Authors name: Geetika sahay💜