CHAPTER 7

At home...

Y/n POV....
"Go change and get relaxed" taehyung told me and i nodded with smile.

After 10 minutes I came back to taehyung he was decorating the table with several food items and all of those are my fav.

"Thank you so much but that's too much how can we finish this" i said with low voice.

"It's okk..but for now just eat as much as you want" he said with wide smile.

We both sat in front of each other and loughing..some gossip filled in air.

"Um....taehyung but why were you ignoring me for whole month..is there any big mistake i had done to you..if yess than I'm really sorry..i don't want to see you like this please never ever again ignore me this long and-" he cut me off with a peck on my lips and my eyes widen from his sudden action.

"Um..ahh..ohhh...shit...b-but w-why did you do that hah??" I stuttered alot and my face become red.

Before he could say anything I ran towards my room and locked it.

I sat on edge of my bed and hide my face with my hands. I'm blushing like a dumb god why did he do that....i got frustrated cause now no one tell the difference between my face and a tomato.

I heard a knock "what now??" I yelled. "I'm sorry Y/n..i didn't had any other option cause you just continuously blamed youself and I'm really sorry for my sudden action".

"You punk...you stole my first ever kiss" I yelled again. But with smile which he couldn't able to see.

"I'm sorry please forgive me I'll do whatever you want me to do" he said with soft voice and yess It melted me.

I open my door and we are sitting on my bed beside each other. In a awkward situation.

"You don't have to do whatever I want I have forgiven you". I hesitated "and come let's finish dinner first I'm starving already". I continued and walked out towards dining table.

He came after me and we finish our dinner in a scary silence.

"O-okk good n-night..have a sweet d-reams" he stuttered and i smiled because he looks damn cute when he stutters.

"Good night and you too" i close the door and sleep while blushing hard again. I'm in love with this boy I'm sure now.

Taehyung pov...
I close my door and jumped on my bed why I am so excited..I should feel sorry for kissing her but she didn't behaive rude to me and forgive me very fast. Is she also likes me.

Should I ask her for promp party. I'll ask her tomorrow. But now I'm on cloud 9.

"Good night my love" I said and close my eyes for my dream world.

In morning...
"Taeyung-ahhh..come i made breakfast for you" today I woke up early for making breakfast. After making breakfast I called him.

When he came out he looks hundredth times cuter than yesterday. I placed his plate in front of him.

"Today you make breakfast hah???how you wake up so early today??" While eating he asked and i pretend that i was not woke up early specially for him so i normally said "Oh..nothing today I just woke up early because I slept well yesterday night so I thought I should make breakfast for both of us".

"Oo...okk so let's go" he said while standing from seat.

"Okk let's go" we both headed towards his car.

His car wad filled with silence but he asked something which me choked on my own saliva.

"Um..Y/n...can i ask you something???" He questioned.

"Go ahead" i answered.

"Can we go together at promp party??" He asked.

"Hah!! Ohh....p-promp p-party oo okk..yess It's fine we can go 'together' " i choked on my own saliva.

"Thanks Y/n" he replied with his wide boxy smile.

We reached at our university i met with my buddies and all are headed towards the classroom.

It was a boring day as usual. we were tired. But jungkook caught my attention before i could step forward towards tae's car.

"Y/n can we hang out today it's been a while since we both hangout together?" He asked.

I could see taehyung's smile faded but what should i do...there is nothing between me and tae..neither he tell me about his feeling nor i and he just kiss me to stop me. I guess!!

I told taehyung to go home alone and said sorry to him but again he just faked a smile and leave without a single word.

If he feels something for me than why don't he just confess to me. Why he always just became mad at me and start ignoring me. This irritates me alot.

I and jungkook headed to his house for hangout.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)
...........
I guess you enjoyed this chapter...I hope you like it💜 this is my first ever story but I'm trying my best to entertain you🙇🙇

Sarangheo💜💜

Annyongighaseo🙇🙇

➡Authors name: Geetika sahay💜