CHAPTER 20

(SMUT 18+)
Who wants to skip it...skip it but keep reading cause I'm working really hard on this book😳💜

He picked me up. We are still kissing deeply but softly. He took us in his room i don't know why it always be his room....for our makout session...leave...this is not important right now.

He sat on the edge of his bed while I was sitting on his laps.

Taehyung's pov..
I was so lost cause her lips are so soft and made me deepen the kiss. I placed her on my laps. Her eyes were closed but her warm breath giving me shivers all over my body.

We finally parted our lips for some air. We both were panting hard. She is looking damn sexy while panting.

She is wearing her loose tshirt and shorts but I don't want to stop now cause she is gonna be far away from me and I'll miss her...her touch...her smile...her lips everything.

I kissed her neck and she moaned "A-ahhh tete" I was smiling cause her moaning is music to my ears.

"Yess baby" she is still moaning. "T-te-tete y-you k-now th-that i-i h-have my-my...t-train i-in 2-2...h-hours....teahyung-ahhhhhh" that last taehyungaahhh is because of my biting. I bit her on her neck while kissing.

She hit me on my shoulder but i was laughing. "Mian-hae babe but i have 2 hours and if i cut meanwhile time for you to get ready and going to station so after cutting that time i still have 1 hour so shutup now" i faced her and said.

I start kissing her. She kissed me back. We again parted ourselves. I took her t-shirt off and mine too. She pushed me back and hovered over me i was shocked first but her smile made it all clear.

She started rubbing her pussy on my member and which was already so hard from the start.

Now she is teasing me and made me to moan her name "Y-y/naahhh....S-stop te-teasing m-mehhh" she laughed while kissing my neck.

"Anniyo jagiya I'm not teasing you" she rubbed her pussy hardly this time which cause my precum.

"W-wait Y-y/nahh my pants gonna be dirty just wait for a minute" she backed off and i took off my pants and my boxer which is dirty a bit already.

She hovered over me again but this time she hold my member and start doing up and down slowly it became slippery cause of my precum.

She is laterally turned on right now...I'm 100% sure...She kissed my member's head in a teasing way.

"Ba-babyyyy g-girlllll do y-you really wa-wants to do-do that" i asked cause I'm loosing my senses and i don't want her to feel uncomfortable plus don't want her to do anything just for me.

"Can you please be quite and enjoy my pleasuring blowjob" she looked at me and than start sucking my member's head.

"Stop teasing me please...be fasterrrr y/nahhh"I said.

Y/n's pov...
I know what I'm doing. I don't want him to be sad and i just thought that today I should give him the same pleasure he gave me in our first time.

I took his full member and start sucking faster cause my baby wants it.

He was a moaning mess in just 5 minutes. He was screaming my name loudly and i finally realised that his deep rapsy voice is something i want to hear all the time.

.......

"Ba-babe I'm near to my orgasm" he said and got up. In just 1 sec I'm on my back and he is hovering over me.

He pull down my shorts with panties and unbuttoned my bra. This happened in just 1 blink. He is damn turned on man!!

He rubb my clit with his one finger. I'm already wet while I was giving him blowjob.

He pushed his member slowly cause he cared about me although he is horny right now....

He hold my thigh with his one hand and another one is on my chest. And now I'm a moaning mess. We both are panting...screaming...He is thrusting hard inside me and only our moans and grunts are there in the room.

"Tete i-I'm cumming" i said and "I'm also babe" he kissed me.

While kissing we both came hard. He came inside me and our breathing was filling the air now.

Tae picked me and made me sat on his laps again. He sat on the edge of the bed. He was smirking while i was adjusting myself.

"Ride me baby" he smirked And i placed his member in my pussy and he just pushed it hardly.

I'm riding him in a fast pace. He is enjoying our moment and I'm totally lost myself in our pleasuring world.

......

After an hour we both are breathing heavily. He made me lay down on bed so he can cuddle me for sometime. He covered both of us with a blanket.

After sometime he break that peaceful silence. " Y/n???" I hummed in a answer. "Babe can you please do me a favour??" He asked. I was confused that what type of favour he wants right now. "Yeahh!! Babe tell me. What happened??" I said.

"Ummm!!....can you please wear my fav dress on new year which almost same as mine...i know you'll not going to be with me but that dress we both buyed together for some special occasion." He said while resting her head on my chest. "Yess babe offcourse and you can't believe that i also choose that dress for new year" I kissed his head and he tighten his grip on my waist.

"Okk I'm going to take shower and change". I took shower and change. I was checking my things and took my bags out of the room. I saw taehyung standing in the living room...waiting for me.

"Let's....go" he said and i just faked a smile.

He drag my bag to the elevator. I came after him. In Elevator we are silent like hell and only the sound of our breathing is hearable.

We came near his car in the parking. He put my bags in backseat and i say on the passenger seat. He sat on the driving seat.

Again,,...everything is silent. Only a soothing song is playing which is mine fav.

We reached at train station. He came out and take out my bags. Drag it towards my platform. I was walking beside him and heard are forming their way in my eyes. I was just looking at my baby bear's face.

He was sitting bareface beside me. We are sitting on one of the empty seat in waiting room.

I held his hand which is lying on his lap he looked at me and put his another hand in mine and faked a smile which cause more tears in my eyes.

I burst out it was so heavy inside seeing him like this. I was having a feeling like if I leave him he is going to be all alone and will cry at nights.

Which I don't want. He looked concerned he hugged me tightly and patted my head. "Babe what happened. I think who should cry in this situation is me not you." He giggled a bit but still feeling sad for me.

"Anniyo (sniffs) I'm missing you already and don't want to go now jin-jja" I said and hugged him tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you think Y/n would choose to go or not??

.......let's see....

By by lovelies😘😘

Thank you and love you😘😘💜

👉AUTHOR'S NAME: Geetika sahay💜💜