CHAPTER 14

Taehyung pov...
When I came back from restroom. I found that Y/n was not there so I asked lee and she said that Y/n and jungkook both went upstairs.

I just said thank you with smile and start going upstair. I smiled but i was bit tensed that if jungkook got to know about us in prom what'll going to happen and what Y/n will do if he suddenly ask to her about us.

When I moving upstairs while spacing out I bumbed into someone and when I turned myself I saw eunmi. She was crying I don't know why but I think I should ask her or first i found Y/n and tell her to comfort her.

"Sorry eunmi I'm really sorry..." i said and she wipe her tears when she saw me.

"Umm..it's okk..btw it's my fault i didn't notice that you are coming." She bow me in 90° and ran away.

"Um but...-" I was about to ask her for Y/n but she ran.

There were 3 rooms and i already checked 2 room now one last room I hope I'll find her.

When I opened the door i was lil bit shocked and yup jealouse also..why they are in this position.

"Umm..what happened guys??" When I asked I heared jungkook sobbing.

I went closer to them and Y/n made a sorry face. I know why she was sorry.

They parted themselves and jungkook wipe his tears and i was about to explain everything to him but he also ran away.

"Kookie" Y/n shouted when he left us behind. I turn to her and suddenly she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"What happened babe??" I asked but she start crying.

"I-i can't S-see him like t-this taehyung-aaahhh" she sob a lil and if she can't see him like this i also can't see her like this. And yess I'm feeling jealouse hard because she is crying like this for someone else. I know he is  her best friend but....

"Okk calm down we'll talk to him and make him understand. But please stop crying first it's hurting me." I calm her down.

"Hmm...taehyungaahh i want to talk to him now otherwise it'll bother me." She said while wiping her tears.

It makes me more ensecure. I trust her but i also know she is emotionally weak and she is very innocent and she got fooled by anyone.

We both headed down stairs and we saw jungkook and he was drinking like those are the last drinks in the world. Which makes Y/n more worried.

When she saw him she ran to him and left me behind. It hurts. But i can endure it.

Y/n pov...
We both were coming down stairs holding each other's hand but when I saw jungkook in the bar area I forget everything now I don't want to talk about anything I just want him to reach home safely. I ran to him and i forget about tae. Mian-hae tete.

"Jungkook...what do you think you are doing??" I got frustrated cause this is not my kookie who handle anything with alcohol.

"Nothing Y/n I'm fine and it's already late you should go home now.." he kept drinking and I'm not able to control my anger because of his childish behaviour.

"Get up kookie..." he ignored. "I said get up and come with me...i and tae will drop you home it's enough for today". I grab his right arm and try to make him stand but you all know how strong he is. How can I resist his weight on my own.

When taehyung saw me holding kookie's arm he ran towards us and separate me from him. I was surprise but i thought he was just helping.

Now jungkook was drunk like hell so..me and taehyung say good bye to our friends but I noticed that eunmi was not looking fine and i was not in a situation to have a chat with anyone i was so tensed about kookie that i ignore my eunmi for him.

Taehyung put jungkook in his car at back seat and he just lay down & slept.

We both sigh loud and i stand next to tae he hold me from side and said "don't worry he'll be fine" and i just smiled.

We reached in front of jungkook's apartment..I called her mother to open the door.

Taehyung take him to his floor and i was holding his coat plus trying to help taehyung.

After so many afforts we arrived in front of his room. His mother open the door and guide taehyung to kookie's room.

Taehyung lay him down on his bed and his mother said thanks to us but we both in a hurry cause it's 1 pm and we don't want to stay at someone's else place in this dark.

We bow to jungkook's mother and wish her good night. Than we both left.

After 10 minutes we both finally reached to our living room. I throw my heels in different directions and taehyung took off his coat and unbotton his shirt half for some air.

When I lay down on sofa i don't know when I close my eyes just for some relief but I didn't slept properly. It's audible if taehyung will say anything.

Taehyung pov...
I was sitting on sofa while my head was resting back on sofa.

I sit straight and saw Y/n slept already.  When i saw her sleeping i don't want to ask her about what happened to jungkook. I said to myself "Look who wants to continue and now who is sleeping".

"How can someone look more prettier while sleeping" i said and go close to her.

I pick her up and headed to her room. I open the door and move to her bed. I lay her down and stand next to her bed. I thought should I change her clothes because it'll be uncomfortable for her.

I sat next to her and made her sit i hugged her because i have to open her back zip for changing her clothes.

Y/n pov...
I was hugging taehyung but pretending to be slept. When he touch my back my heart beats are start playing football.

He open my back zip and unfortunately i moaned..shit!! I'm dead now.

"What is this Y/n???..you are not sleeping...were you pretending to be slept??hwww Y/n" he faces me and i just smiled.

"Mian-hae tete" I said while playing with my fingers and I heared taehyung's giggle.

"So..now you are well awak..Get up and change by yourself now" he said and leave with a forehead kiss.

Taehyung pov...
I leave her behind cause it's becoming difficult for me to resist her and i don't want to force her for this whenever she feel comfortable she can ask for it...i hope so... I went to my room and take a quick shower. Change into my pjs and lay down on my bed.

I was about to sleep when I heared a knock on my door.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n
........
Sorry for late update..I'm busy in my exams..I'll update really quick next time..

Mian-hae🙇🙇

Love you all💜💜

➡Author's name: Geetika sahay💜