CHAPTER 1

I Y/N..this is my first day in university as a fresher and I'm full of enthusiasm because for me this is my dream place...(I know you are confused so let me clear this to you!!)

I'm a middle class family's child who don't want anything from her lyf..just want to enjoy every moment of her lyf..when I was in my school years i had a dream to come to south korea (seoul) and full fill my dream of becaming English professor and became successful....as you all know I'm from a middle class family so seoul is out of our budget therefore i planned to study hard and get scholarship,,,after my result came than i applied for my scholarship and after sometimes that day also came..the day of my scholarship result...guess what i passed in it and i was on cloud 9 because i can see me as a successful professor...so i came alone in seoul and this is my 4th day in seoul coz i was busy in adjusting things and 1st day in my beloved university...yeahh:)

I just enter in my class after so many tries and I feel like i came after fighting a war with other students while asking for my class...i sighed long and sit on the corner seat of the class because it's my first day and I'm not going to sit beside someone who is totally stranger to me...

after sometimes many more students came and sit on their seats..I'm busy in my own stuff and i feel like someone sit next to me than I see a very delicate face with lot of evilness..I'm joking..she is a girl and by her bright smile she is looking kind...when i was admiring her face she suddenly said "hello" to me and i come back to my senses..Opps sorry I'm straight don't take it in another way...i replied while stuttering "oh..umm..sorry..hii" she started laughing and i make 'what happend' face...than she finally stop and said with straight face "don't worry I'm not that kind of person who bully freshers I was also a fresher bt i already spent my 5 days here and I'm pretty much bored here so i came here to talk to you because i think you feel alone and-..."now i understand 1 thing that she is a radio and not gonna stop so I cut her off..."ok ok ok fine i understand everything but for now just concentrate on class" she sigh loudly "Oop okk" while making pout..i smile on her cuteness..

After 1st period..we have 10 minutes break so the girl who sate beside me she again started her radio and than i realise I forget to ask her name actually we both didn't introduces ourselves...

So I asked her name -"Ohh sorry I forget to ask your name..so what's your name??" She smile "it's okk...it happens" she placed her hand around my shoulder and said "Lee soe yang...my name is lee soe yang..and yours??" I set myself on my seat with normal sigh " um..my name is Y/N"..

Suddenly someone bumped into our sweet gossip and we both turned to her...she looks excited and finally with bright smile and giving me stares she speak.."hellooe guyss I'm lee's friend we just met 2 days ago but I think now we are three so I'm Eunmi and you??" She lean her hand for handshake and i lean forward to shake hands with her and with smile "I'm Y/N...you are just my type" we all lough a little and then head out to our next class....

When I'm concentrating in my class i feel like someone staring at me but when i turn back..'nothing' I back to mind my own business...

Lunch time...eunmi and lee come to me than we leave for cafeteria,we finish our lunch and go back to our respected classes...

After last 2 classes it's a end of my first day...i smile ear to ear but lee and eunmi notice it "why are you smiling" they both ask in a sync...i just space out wow!! "huh!!...umm nothing my first day goes well and i met my 2 new frnds" I smiled again and we start waking towards the campus...

While chatring I got to know that both are in same dorm...

But our rooms are on different floors...we parted our ways towards our room...I arrive at my room and notice that my roommates are sleeping so i decided to get a quick shower and head out to find a part time job for my daily needs...

It's 7:30 at night and i am tired like hell because i couldn't find any job...i loudly sigh and go back to dorm because dorm's door will be lock at 8...

I walk lazyly on stairs bt after sometime i arrived at my destination...i know it's dramatic but I'm tired like I can't explain...

I made dinner for me because i rarely talk to my roommates and i have no hopes from them that they make food for me coz they have bitchy behaviour and i noticed it at first day so i don't want to being friendly with them...

Than i go to my bed and get lost in my dream world....

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)....I hope you like it??

...My first chapter is complete and waiting for your response if you love it than I post 2nd chapter so let me know...do comment and correct me😊..also vote for it👉👈💜

Author's name: Geetika sahay💜