CHAPTER 6

TAEHYUNG POV...

In the morning I got up and after getting ready I made breakfast for both of us and call 2 times Y/n for breakfast but when she didn't came i eat mine and leave for university. I'm so angry with Y/n..It's bothering me...they both hangout this much.

Y/n POV...

Ahhh!! My head why I scratch it hardly now this headache going to kill me whole day.

I got ready and when I looked at the clock guess what I'm late dude..

I searched for taehyung but i couldn't see him. I saw a plate on table. He made breakfast and leave me without informing me hwww.

I eat it half and leave for university. When I reached at my class. I saw taehyung sitting on his seat but not looking at me.

My teacher notice me and i got detention for coming late..huff bad day alarm. I stand out of the class for 1 hour and after that teacher leaves i entered in the class and sat on my seat.

In lunch time...

I was sitting with lee and eunmi..it's been while when we three hang out together.

We were laughing and eating than I notice taehyung sending me death glares. What's with that expressions. I I got my attention back to my bitches.

After sometimes jungkook join us. And than I notice taehyung took his tray while sending me glares he leaves cafeteria. I make a 'Hww' face on his action and start chating with my buddies.

...............

I was in my room and reading a noval.
And head i came alone today from university. Taehyung leave me alone. Nice naa..I know!!

It's 5 in the evening and i got a call from jungkook. He said he wants to hang out with me and i was already bored so I said yess to him.

Today his parents are out of the station because of business trip so jungkook told me that we should watch a movie at his place.

I got ready and wear my shoes and leave without informing tae. If he didn't inform me anything why should I.

I reached at jungkook place he welcome me with his bunny smile. We sat in a living room. I asked him "what we are watching tonight??".

"Exorcism" he said with scary tone. "Whyy it's not my type and i don't want to watch this" I was about to stand from coutch but he hold my wrist and i sit back where I was but just few inches away from jungkook's face.

We both looking into each other's eyes but suddenly jungkook whispered "don't worry I'm here with you but you have to watch this movie at any cost".

I pulled him with my both hands and he started laughing. "Okk fine you kookie vookie"

He was about to start but my phone rang and it's just a number. I pick up the call and leave jungkook on alone.

"Hello" I said and i heard familiar voice from other side.

"Hello Y/n Where are you?? Are you alright?? Don't tell me you are in danger?? Are you-" I cut him off and keep him calm.

"Tae..taehyung...I'm fine why are you sound so tensed." I asked.

"Where are you just answer me. I searched for you everywhere. Why you didn't inform me hah??" He sounds so concerned and i can't control myself but smile on his worried voice.

"Tae..I'm fine..I'm at jungkook's place we are just decided to hangout and i was just upset from you cause you ignored me one whole day so i didn't inform you. Sorry" i sigh and waiting for his answer.