CHAPTER 5

On Dining table....

Tae and i were enjoying our food but tae break the silence "umm....can i ask you something??" I looked at him and nodded.

"Is there something between you and jungkook??" He asked and i choked on food. He immediately gave me glass of water and rubbed my back.

"Um..I'm fine..its nothing we are just friends. Why you asked me suddenly??" I cough lightly and start eating again.

"Oo..i was just curious nothing else" he hesitates and started eating again but that was like it's a last ever food left in the world.

"Ooh..kk...but I'm full now..give me your dishes I'll wash them:)"I told him and he let me do whatever I want. I think he knows I don't like formalities...hehehe.

"Okk I'm also full but after doing dishes please take rest and it's already late tomorrow we have to go to school" he said with smile. I nodded and smile back.

Again my heart skips a beat. I must be going crazy.

I shook my head and after doing dishes i go to my bed and about to sleep but my phone goes off and guess what I'm near my death.
I received a text from jungkook.

-Kookie♡
"Where are you right now"
-Me
"Me??..I'm in my r-room..why?"
- kookie♡
"Oo so lee was lieing i guess hah??"😒
-Me
"Okk fine..I'm at taehyung apartment..I'll explain you but please don't be so rude to me👉👈😳"
-kookie♡
"I'm not being rude to you..i just care about you Y/n..how can you stay with a boy alone"
-Me
"okk meet me tomorrow at ****cafe after college now i can't explain you here"
-kookie♡
"You better explain it to me byy good night and yup take care♡♡"
-Me
"okk I'll take care...good night byy"

Aaiiggooo...he send me two hearts...i feel like i was talking to my boyfriend but tomorrow i have to explain it to him otherwise i know he never gonna talk to me. And i don't want this with kookie..

Taehyung pov...

I'm happy like i got my princess but why I feel like this...huff..next morning when I woke up i thought I should make breakfast for her..I got up from bed and got ready in 10 minutes.

I made her favourite breakfast and placed it on table. "Y/n come breakfast is ready than we have to leave for university"

Y/n pov...

I was just woke up after taehyung shouted like it's end of the world. I rubb my head cause his voice hit my ears very loudly.

"Coming and why are you shouting" I told him in sleepy voice. I got ready in 5 minutes and headed to table. My eyes widen when I looked at my plates..he made my favourite things. Aww my tete. I smiled he smiled back..Shit!!what tete Y/n concentrate on kookie.. but how would he know about my favourite things. Leave it he probably asked from lee or eunmi.

Taehyung pov...

When she came..she was shocked but she smiledit means she loves breakfast.."have a seat and enjoy your breakfast" i drag her plate towards her with smile.

"Have it..have it and tell me if you like it or not" I asked and she nodded.

After one bite she smiled and said "it's fabulous thanks for this tasty breakfast" i smiled when she said those words...those words are like music to my ears...I made her smile..it feels good.