CHAPTER 11

Taehyung pov...
My alarm ring and i wake up while rubbing my eyes with a bright smile and go to the bathroom for getting ready.

I know Y/n is still sleeping so i made a quick breakfast for us and placed it on a table.

"I think from now on. I should wake her up by myself like a lovely couples". I said to myself and head to Y/n's room.

Knock knock...and I entered in her room. Her room's door was not locked cause yesterday she slept early on our way to home.

I tiptoed to Y/n's bed. I slowly lay myself behind her and cuddle her from her back.

"Good morning jagiya" i said in her ears and she turned to my side and hugged me like a baby. Her warm breaths hitting on my chest and I'm loosing my control.

"Y/n get up. We are gonna be late if you hug me like that for more seconds" i said in a seductive tone and kissed her on head.(i think you can understand what i mean. Hehe👉👈💜)

"Umm...Aarreessooo". She made her sit on bed and said in a sleepy voice. While I was still lying on her bed placing my both hands behind my head.

"Good morning jagiya" she turned to my side. peck on my lips and ran towards bathroom.

"Aahh!!this girls literally testing my patience" i made a aigoo face and head back to breakfast table.

..........
"What's the time tete". I heared Y/n asking me time while coming out from her room in a sleepy voice.

"Babe...you just got a shower and still you are looking like...you want to sleep for a whole day. Did you that tired from yesterday's date??" I asked while laughing little and she sat on a chair in front of me.

"I'm not tired but i think you woke me up early today just tell me the time tae??" She looks frustrated cause she didn't like if someone disturb her sleep.

I placed my both hands on her shoulders from backside while she is sitting on a chair "Umm...it's 7:30. Mianhae" I slowly step backward and ran before she got more mad at me.

Ussually our classes are start at 9:00am and she always woke up at 8:30 it means i woke her up 1 hour before. Sorry😜

"Taehyungaaaaahhhh" she got stand from her chair and start chasing me. We literally playing around our whole apartment from kitchen to living room...from living room to Y/n's room and finally to my room.

She tries her best to Chase me but she failed and sat on my beanbag while breathing heavily.

"I'm d-done...now I'm not gonna talk to you. How could you do that to me. Hah???. Don't you know how much I love my food and sleep. Why taehyung...whyyy" she was literally looking like a cutie mess. I listen to her while standing on my bed folding my arms on my chest.

She looks down on her feet and calm her down.

I go close to her and kneel down in front of her and placed my hands on her knees.

"Mianhae jagiya...i was a bit excited cause we finally starting dating and because of this bloody excitement i woke up early and also woked you up"  I bent my head down and placed on her knees where my hands were already placed.

Y/n pov...
I was upset but when he acted like a baby bear how can I be rude to him now. I just can't resist his cuteness.

It's okk if he woked me up an hour before but this was my best morning in taehyung's arms.

I placed my hands on his head which was lying down on my knees. I start playing with his hairs and said "it's okk tete. Don't act like a baby bear now I forgive you".