CHAPTER 22

I'm not feeling good but I have to show my happy face to my family.

It was a surprise I planned for my family that's why I didn't told them about my arrival.

I rang the bell and i heard my mum's voice "coming...who is coming at this hour" i smiled and saw the time it's laterally 11 in the night I don't know why my train was so late.

And boom my mum opened the door and her face was like a big 'O' in shock. I was waiting for her to hug me with my open arms but she was just looking at me like she saw a ghost.

I step forward and embrace her tightly thn she came back to reality and hugged me back.

She started yelling while hugging me "Y/n's appa, jojo come see who is here" I was just smiling like how my mum was so happy to see me after almost a year.

Don't be confused 'jojo' is my younger brother his name is james but we called him jojo. He is 10 years old and i know his both names are laughable. He himself don't like it but can't do anything.

Than my mum drag me and she hold my 1 hand while I'm managing to hold my bags with other.

We both standing in living room and my dad came running from upstairs he was also shocked.

My jojo was playing games I think that's why he didn't respond to my mum calling.

My dad came to me and I locked at my mum her eyes were filled with tears so was mine. My dad hugged me and swing me like he won something.

My appa...i missed him...and that was the moment I burst out unable to control my tears.

My dad put me down and hugged me tightly while my mum came and hugged both of us.

"Okeii okeii come let's have family dinner after ages" my mum tried to calm us down.

Maa and appa both headed towards kitchen to make my favourites. I stopped and realise where is my jojo.

I asked "mum where is jojo??" She replied with her actions while whispering " he. Is. Playing. Games." She pointed at his room With his index finger.

I just laughed and moved towards his room.

I thought his room was locked but for the first time his room was unlocked my luck. Hehehe

I step inside tip toed. He was so busy and his room's light was off I thought it's the best time to scare him and i know how he is scared of ghost still he loved dark rooms. Stupid I know that's why he is our jojo.

I was standing behind him on my way to scare him. And i whispered " jojo you got traped  booommmm" I grapped his neck from back and he start yelling "Amma, Appa....Noonaaaa, Appaaa help me...pl-please le-leave me..." i tighten my grip a lil and he tried to stop me by graping my both hands. I was touched when I heared him calling for me also. I was far away from him but still when he got scared he called for me also.

Than my mum came and turn on the lights. They both are laughing their heart out and i was so close to burts out in laughter.

He turned to my side and just stared at me. I leave him and stand straight there without uttering a word.

His eyes were filled with tears and i don't know they were red because of fear or they were red cause he saw me after ages.

Than he suddenly jumped on me crossing his arms around my neck and his both legs around my waist.

"Omooo you are heavy stupid and I'm not that strong to hold you like before and you are also not small like before come down". I told him and he just shook his head in Noo I felt him sobbing.