CHAPTER 3

...........

It's been 3 months and I had became good friend with jungkook. He is very kind to me and always asking me for any kind of help or favour I want. But In these months i noticed alot that corner boy always had stary eyes on me so today i decided to ask that guy what is his problem.

I headed to the university now I met 3 of them in front of gate. Lee eunmi and my dear jungkook. Oh..sorry. he is just my friend and he always look me as his friend but I kindda have crush on him from the first time.

I catchup with them and i got to know that jungkook is very good friend of that 'stare guy' and one more thing now I know his name...

When he is telling me about him I told him about that stary thing.

"He always stare at me and I'm very curious to know about what he want from me?" I said annoyingly.

He laughed "don't take him wrong he is like that...he just love to spend his whole time in his own world but why he stares at you, you can ask him yourself".

"H-how??" I asked

"Just always came to me in lunch time at caffetaria. He spent his lunch time with us" he said and leave for his next class.

In lunch time...

Y/n POV..

I'm finding jungkook and his group with lee and eunmi but suddenly bumped itno someone.i suddenly said "sorry..sorry..sorry..i didn't saw you so sorry" withour seeing his face.

Our food tray also fell down..again when we both are kneeling down for taking our trays our heads hitted strongly.

"Eeeuuu eommaa...what are you up to now" he said while rubbing his head. When I see his face while rubbing my head I'm frozen.

"So-sorry..I'm really sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just finding my friend" i said with cute pout.

"It's okk..and I think if you are finding jungkook he is there" he pointed out at table where jungkook and his 5 others friends are sitting.

"Oo thanx but I wanted to talk to you accutally" i said.

"Why...i mean why what happend" he looked bit shocked.

"Nothing happend but can we talk somewhere else?" I asked. He nodded.

.....
Now we are at the park which is at the back of the university and sitting on a bench.

"So-"he is about to say something but i suddenly cut him off and with full of confidence i asked "why you always stare at me?" I was annoyed because now at least i know everyone in my class but I never talk to him but his states always scared me.

"Oohh that..I thought something big happens" he sigh loudly in relief.

"Yeahh 'that' so tell me why?" I asked again.

"Nothing i also want to talk to you but I found you busy with your friends always..so i just stare at you but you took it in a wrong way" he pouted and make a sad face.

"Oo sorry don't feel sad. Sorry I missunderstood you" I said while lightly putting my hand on his shoulder.."we can be friends now" i said with big smile and he also smiles.

"My name is Y/n" my hand made thier way for handshake.

"I'm taehyung" i can feel he's smiling ear to ear. We both shake our hands and head back to our classes together and guess what we didn't eat lunch today.

When we entered the classroom lee approach me and hitting me on my shoulder......what are you thinking is right!!..she is teasing me right now..In front of taehyung.

I told her to stop this and drag her to our seats.

Day spent well. I made one New friend and I'm happy like crazy i don't know why.

............

I'm thinking about taehyung while I'm lying on my bed. But why I'm thinking about him. I should think about kookie. I shook my head and get lost in my dream world.

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)
.......
I know i stretched this thing so long but keep reading..you surely love it😅😊💜

Luv uhh💜

B..bye♡♡