CHAPTER 10

Y/n POV...
Just before the entrance he blindfolded me and guide me towards the location.

When he took off my blindfolds. My eyes become lil teary cause I never feel this special in my whole life.

It was my first time visiting something like this in korea and i think I'm blessed to have taehyung who is and will be always by my side to explore things with me

I think he knows how much I like colourful lights and this is the best location for watching colourful lightening.

"Woww!!!" I'm amazed. I admire all the lightening. "Where we are now tae" my eyes were sticked on lights and asked.

I feel pair of hands on my waist from behind. But it's so mesmerizing that i don't want to distract myself. I placed my handson his hands. Which are lying on my waist.

"This is Gwangmyeong cave". He whispered in my ears from the back. I turned to tae and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much for this beautiful evening my tete". I said and he kissed on my head.

"But this is not it. I have something else for you" i made my head up and stared at him.

"Than What now??" I asked with pout.

"Come.."he drag me towards his car.

"We fasten our seat belts and tae started driving for my next surprise.

I don't know why but while tae was driving with his boxy smile. I just couldn't take off my eyes from him. Like this is my man who is doing his best just for making me smile. And it's just our first day of dating. But who cares he love me from the start. I don't deserve this precious diamond god.

But if god gave me a chance to love him i surely made him smile everyday as like he is making me smile.

"Here we go come".he shouted and i was still looking at him.

"Hey!! darling come we are here. You can look at me everytime and as much as you want cause I'm yours. But I don't want you to miss this beautiful date. Come". He kiss me on my nose and went out of the car.

He open the door of my side and his gesture was like a Prince welcoming his princess. I'm in love with this boy. Like madly.

I smiled on his cuteness. And step out from the car. He hold my hand and we both walked 5 minutes and then reached to our location.

When I saw that place like i can't imagine to come here with anyone else.

 Cheonggyecheon stream i mean I always wanted to come here with love of my life

In my dream list this place was my biggest dream after the dream of coming korea and get settled here.

How he knows about it. I saw there are lot of couples. Hugging each other and sharing a beautiful night with thier loved ones.

"Tae i always wanted to come here with love of my life" I turned to him and said.

"I know" he smiled.

"But..but how do you know??" I asked with smile.

"It take some time but someone's diary is always placed on her table. so don't scold me for it" he hold me tight and i was socked but off course how can I scold him.

"Okk...forgiven...but last time..now Don't dare to touch my stuff again" i told him and put my head on his chest back.

"Okk miss" he said. "Come...sit now" he hold my hand and we headed towards an empty place.

We both sat and he cuddled me like I'm his baby. Why he is this much cute.

My head was on his chest and his chin was resting on my head.

"Y/n are you hungry??" He asked while cuddling me.

When he asked my head vibrates and i couldn't control my Lough.

"Yeahh...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ....lil bit...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" I said while trying to control my lough.

"What's on earth now?? I just asked are you hungry or not why are you loughing". He made me to face him.

"Aniyo..aniyo..ㅋㅋㅋ"I covered my mouth and he stands up.

"I'm going to buy some noodles for you. till than lough as much as you want" i nodded and he leave me with these words and i can feel how frustrate he was feeling.

I stop myself and start enjoying the view.

I close my eyes and feeling the wind sound. It's amazing.

When I was lost in my own thoughts and thinking about what tae did for our first date. I smiled automatically.

Taehyung pov...
When I came back and about to say something I notice Y/n was lost in her own thoughts.

"Y/-" i stop and sat next to her quietly. She is looking even more beautiful in closed eyes.

I noticed she was rubbing her arms. I thing she is feeling cold. So i leave 2 bowls of noodles on the floor which i brought for us and ran towards my car and took her long black coat from the back seat.

I placed her coat already in my car when she was getting ready cause I know its become cold at night. I can't take risk with Y/n.

I ran back to Y/n. I was breathing heavily but I went close to her and put coat on her shoulders from back then hug her tightly from back.

"Feeling better??" I whispered and she open her eyes.

"Much better:)...thanks tete" she replied.

She stand up and wore her coat perfectly. And we sat beside each other.

"Umm..your noddles" I gave her one bowl of noddles. She start eating and so I.

While eating we chat about alot of things. I told her about my upcoming plans and she told me about her aim of becoming a successful English professor.

I'm proud of her. She is my girl and she is literally the one.

We finished our date and head back to home. This is the best day of my life till now and when Y/n is with me now. everyday will be the best day of my life.

She slept during the drive to home. I think she got tired but for me after every single second she is becoming more beautiful than before.

When we reached at home it's already 10 at night so i don't want to wake her up. I picked her up in bridal style. She is deeply lost in her dreams that's why she hold me tight and rest her head on my chest.

I don't want to say but she is heavy. There is no doubt after her love towards food.

I lay her on the bed. peck on her lips and wish her "good night my love". I locked her room and went to room.

I took a shower and got relaxed. I jumped on my bed and sigh loudly.

While thinking of my date with my love I slept.

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/n)
...............
Hope you love this chapter. I'm trying my best. So please vote for my story if you like it👉👈💜

Luv uhh😘my readers💜

Bye bye♡♡

➡Authors name: Geetika sahay💜