CHAPTER 13

At university...
Me and taehyung were holding our hands while entering to the class And taehyung decided to sit with me now onwards.

I submit my project and my group presents our presentation in front of our class and we got our grades. Taehyung looks very excited for today's prom party.

"Are you ready for our first prom??" He whispered in my ears while we are standing in front of whole class.

"Shutup tae just concentrate on our presentation otherwise we can loose our grades" I whispered again and he keep his mouth shut until the presentation is over. That was cute. Hehe...

We finished our college day and i was busy like hell so I was not met with my buddies but I told them to meet in prom.

Jungkook pov...
We were standing near the exit gate of our college and Y/n & tae leave us behind. Lee and eunmi also leave me behind and I'm alone now.

I was just thinking about today's scenario like how they both enter to the class room together and chattering arround and behaving like couples.

NO...NO..NO if they both are dating so  offcourse Y/n will tell me about it but she didn't tell me anything about this.

I reached home while I was so spaced out into my thoughts. I shook my head and lay down on my bed.

I sigh loud and decided to tell Y/n about my feelings at prom.
I smiled and take a nap for sometime.

Y/n pov...
We reached home and change our clothes in some comfy clothes. I was resting on sofa in living room and a sudden thought came into my mind.

I jumped on sofa and sat on it while crossing my legs.

"Ohh shit I was so busy today I forget to tell jungkook about us." I make a worried face...tae came and sat next to me who was making good for us...hold my hand and said "don't worry tell him tomorrow cause I don't want to spoil our mood for today".

"W-whyy don't you want your mood to be spoiled specially today...w-w-whyy???" I know what he meant but I'm not sure.

"I mean today is our prom date and i don't want you to be worried about anything cause if you feel worried..I'll be sad automatically..right??" He said and hug me and i rest my head on his chest.

"Oo-oohh...i thought something else". I hugged him back.

"What do you thought hah???...you naughty babygirl." He push me softly and made me face him.

"Nothing you punk I'm going to take some rest by by". I was about to stand up from sofa but he hold my hand and pull me towards him for a kiss.

My eyes close itself and i don't know when I cross my hands on his neck. He pull me more closer to him and deepen the kiss. He smiled while kissing and i gave him a permission to enter his tongue and when he enter his tongue i just can't resist his hot breaths and I'm loosing my control now.

He pick me up while we both are lost in our deep kiss with eyes close.

I cross my legs on his waist and round my hands around his neck. He take me to his room and he laid me down on his bed.

He hovered on me while unbottoning his shirt. I can feel his heart beats...i can feel mine also it's about to blast.

He lean down to my ears and whispered "i can't control myself now. Can i??" I feel nervous like hell but i also wanted to do it but how can I do it but I love him and he love me too but this is not good. Aughhh!! Stop it Y/n he is asking for it answer him fast.

"Umm....taetae can we continue this after our prom party and don't worry we'll continue this" I hold his cheeks with my both hands and he just smiled.