CHAPTER 29

Taehyung pov...

We are now sittiing on breakfast table. "Umm...Oppa today is your last day here what are we gonna do??" Woojin asked.

"Woojin I'm really sorry because we're leaving today". Woojin look schocked and so Y/n.

"I have a surprise for your unnie and the day after tomorrow our university will be open so it's very important for us to go there" woojin give me a smile and said "kwenchanna(it's okay) Oppa...kha(go)".

"But where are a going taehyung??" Y/n asked. "It's a surprise...Don't you know the meaning of surprise" Y/n made a face on that. My cutie she is always like this.

........

"Okay by by woojin...take care...and now call me whenever you want...got it??" I said to woojin and she hugged me tightly.

She is crying and i can't take her with me bt after my graduation I promise I'll take her with me.

"Woojinaahhh please stop crying. I'll take you with me bt after my graduation. Don't you trust me??" She looked at me and nodded.

"If you trust your brother then stop crying my baby" Y/n came from behind and pat her head.

"Unnie I'm gonna miss you" woojin hugged Y/n and she just pated her back.

"Okay now stop otherwise she'll kick you cause you're causing noice" woojin looked up by confused.

Y/n pointed her index finger towards her tummy. "Oohh unniee~~" woojin laughed and so we both.

"Anneyong my pumpkin...by by sweetie" we said our good byes and left.

Y/n pov...

Throughout the ride i didn't asked anything cause if taehyung said it's a surprise it is a surprise you're not supposed to ask him further.

So slept for sometimes.

Taehyung pov...

She was sleeping silently so I don't want to wake her up. We are here...i just pick her up in bridal style and bell the ring.

We're here...Y/n's home town. I want take a permission as soon as possible cause she is pregnant and i don't want her to feel like she is alone cause she is not.

"Coming~~" I heared a female voice and from guessing she should be her mother.

"Who are-??" She looked at sleeping Y/n. She looked shocked.

"What happened to her?? Is she okay??" She panicked.

"Shhh..Shhh...She is just sleeping. Can you show me her bedroom??" She still looked confused bt by god grace she took me inside.

I want upstairs and lay Y/n down on her bed. Covered her with blanket. I pated her head and pack her temple.

I heared cough from the door. I saw my jusdges there. Uk I'm here to pass a test and her mother, dad and brother are my judges. So, go for it taehyung.

We're in living room. "Who are you mister?? Explain" her father asked.

I was so nervous and playing with me fingers. Y/n is also not here and i also don't want her to see my interview session.

"I-I'm taehyung...k-Kim taehyung. I'm her classmate. We're in same university hehe" I tried to lighten up the mood but I think it's impossible.

"So why are you here with her and she just came here for new year why she came again. Is her friend is okay now who was ill, she was so worried about her and I saw her first time like this??" Her mother asked. She litrally left her family for me.