CHAPTER 2

Next morning..

Y/N POV.

My alarm ring and i came back to my real world from my peaceful world. I woke up and get a shower and quickly make breakfast for me. Than head out to university.

At the front gate I met lee and eunmi. "Aww they are waiting for me" i said to myself. I hug them and they hug back with smile. While chitchating we arrive at our class but didn't stop our radio. I already said that they both are my type.

After 5 minutes teacher came and all students get back to thier seats.

"Good morning students, i hope you all are enjoying your fresher days but now you have to do your project works to score good in upcoming semesters. So, be ready for it" she said with smile and we all make 'why this early' face.

We spent our first 3 periods and we all are tired as fuck. After 3rd period suddenly lee go to restroom and I'm alone on my seat now.

I'm busy in reading my noval and someone sit next to me while breathing heavily. First i thought it was lee but when i notice boy's hand on my desk. I stand straight from my seat and i don't know why my heartbeats are running like train.

"Who are you?,why are you sitting on my seat and-" he cut me off and pull my hand which cause me sit down and my bum are hurting now. "Ouuch, you -" he again cut me off and i hate the most when someone cut me off. Huff this boy.

"Please just listen to me first and yeah sorryy for touching you without your permission" he take off his hand from mine and i just smile Cause of his sincerity and I'm not going to argue with this cute boy. Btw he looks damn hot.

"Now just give me a permission to hold your hand" he directly asked me.

"Why i don't even know you" I hissed a bit with sudden shock because no one ask me to hold his hand before this guy.

"Just help me once and i owe you please" he make a pout face. And show me his index finger for 1 chance.

"O..ohk fine but explain it to me later" i make annoyed face and he hold my hand with smile.

Suddenly a girl came and stand in front of us. While we both are just sit on our seats..holding hands and as he told me to smile..i smile.

"Wth why are you with her? And who the hell she is?...Oo wait a minute you refuse me just because of her right??" She blast and looks like she is angry like hell and I'm shocked he refuse her but why?? Man look at her figure and she is beautiful. I came back to my senses and listening their breakup drama while smiling. But I was confuse should i still smile or not. Ohh fuck i sould not smile because this is sensitive...i guess!!

After sometime she leave us behind with her lava face and lil bit tears in her eyes.

"So what's this" i let out of his hand and cross my hands on my chest.

"Oo..nothing. I just refuse her and she got mad at me like she is my girlfriend so i had to do something for me..Btw thanx for your kindness and if you want help let me know. Remember I owe you:)" he said and still I have confused face.

"Oo..r-right but i-it's ok. Y-you don't need t-to return this tiny f-favour." I stuttered a bit because of his smile. God why this boy have a this much bright smile.

Again how dumb i am I forget to know his name. "Um actually sorry i forget to ask your name..I would like to know your name?" I said and he smile again..god save me!!

I feel someone staring at us bt when he replied i get my all attention towards him.

"It's ok. My name is jungkook" he said and stand from my seat with a question "and your??" I replied "it's Y/N. And-" he cut me off again this boy and i was about to say but he beat me into it "it's nice to meet you miss Y/N. For now byy" I sighed and nodded than he left me behind.

I'm just smiling like crazy but i didn't notice that lee was just stand behind jungkook. When she is just staring at me and I was lost in my world.

"Ohhoooo. Why are you smiling like a doll like she smiles when she get her prince" she hit me on my shoulder with her shoulder and i came back to reality.

"Hah!! Um..ooh..shit..sorry..fuck..N-nothing" i'm dead now. "You can tell me trust me" she placed her hand around my shoulder and i feel so shy I don't know why.

Again I feel some weired stares at me and this time those stares hitting me so hard..I stop smiling and start finding those stares when i check out. There was a student in the other corner of  the class and he is still staring at me.

I ignore him and sit back to my seat. I explain everything to lee and eunmi and they start teasing me..Oo yeahh this is what every best friend do.

After a long tiring day we head back to our dorms.

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)..

Here is 2nd chapter i really hope you like it😊

Bye♡♡

➡Author's name: Geetika sahay💜