CHAPTER 9

Y/n POV...
"I'm sorry y/n. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I always shout at you but never  tell you the reason." His voice cracked and when I stood from the bench. I saw.

He kneel down and i can feel his sobbs.

"Tell me the reason than?" I wipe my tears.

He faced me and stand just few inches away from me.

"The reason is, i love you. I love you like hell. I can't see you with another men instead of me. I never imagined that i could love someone but when I saw you i feel that you are the one. And when it's all started I don't know but I love-" i cut him off and kiss him passionately.

First few minutes he was shocked but when I hold his neck he kiss me back and pull me close from my waist. Kiss was long for minutes and my first deepest kids with my love.

When i feel his tears are stop now. So i parted myself slowly from him. I became red so i looked down to my feet. He asked "so what's your answer".

I hit him on his chest friendly "aigoo.. t-this kiss not enough for you hah??"

He hug me tightly and kiss on my head. That was the safest hug I have ever feel in my lyf.

"So we already bunked college today. Do you want to go on a date with me" he asked me while hugging.

"Arresso" i said and he hugged me tight. Like I'm going anywhere.

But now I don't want to go anywhere just want to stay like this for years. But today is my first ever date.

We head back to home while intervening our hands. And we both are smiling like an idiots.

When we reached home. And I get in my room to take a shower. Tae also did the same.

We both are sitting beside each other on coutch in a living room.

Than tae hold my hand and told me to sit on his laps. I got nervous cause everything is happening for the first time in my lyf.

"Trust me. Just sit" he smiled and i smile back but nervously. I sat on his laps holding his both hands with mine.

"So..where do you wants to go on your first day, my love" he bent a bit towards me and whispered.

"Uhh..umm..where ever you want to take me..every place is beautiful until you are with me" I said and placed my both hands around his neck.

"Okk than it's a surprise for you..get up and go get ready." We stand up from the coutch and he kissed me on my forehead.

"Aye aye captain." I salute to him and head back to my room with a smile.

Taehyung POV...
It's been 30 minutes and I'm waiting for her in my living room. What is she doing. She never took this much of time.

"Oohh I can understand it's her first date so she wants to impress me hah??" I said to myself and smile.

"But wait a sec. It's also my first date. Thats why I prepared so much for my love"i continued. I'm going crazy.

After 1 hour she open her door and literally my eyes widen and jaw dropped on floor.

Y/n POV...
it's been 15 minutes and i didn't find anything suitable for my first date.

Ugghhh!! What should i do now. I dailed lee's number and took eunmi on conference.

"Yeobseo, i want urgent help please do me a favour" I said in a cue.

"Ok fine but what happend can you explain a bit" lee replied and eunmi just said "yess".

"Umm..i-I'm going on a date and i don't know what to wear??" I stuttered a bit.