CHAPTER 17

It's been very nice since we both spent most beautiful moment of our life.

Since that night I also didn't contact kookie I think he left for his home town already.

And it's been 3 weeks after that night. I'm excited for my new year holidays but I'm a bit confused..why taehyung always ignore the topic of his parents.

I want to know but I can't force him. Whenever he wants to tell me he will I know.

Jungkook pov...
When Y/n was absent that day i planned everything how to make her understand but suddenly I had a call that day from my hometown where my grandmother lived.

I got to know that she had a high fever so i left for my hometown and informed lee in case if Y/n will ask about me.

When I came back after 3 weeks. I was happy because i can finally talk to Y/n. Yup my grandmother is feeling much better now cause I'm her everything and whenever she gets ill she always wants to see me.

When I entered in university I see Y/n talking with taehyung including lee and eunmi at the parking area.

I headed towards them.

Y/n pov...
I was talking to my friends and i noticed jungkook walking towards us. I finally got to see him after 3 weeks. I was excited so when I saw him i ran towards him and embraced him.

He made a sound "Ohh Y/n" i was still hugging him "where were you dumbass?? You didn't even informed me. Don't dare to think I will forgive you for this you have to treat me now" i stand straight and start slapping his arm.

"Aaeeggoo why are you hitting me. I was just went to see my grandmother and i told lee because i know you" he said while smiling and hugged me again.

We both parted ourselves and turned to taehyung, lee and eunmi. They were staring at us like we did something wrong.

Than jungkook hugged lee and eunmi with his bunny smile. He was about to hug taehyung but he leave us behind while saying this "guys we are getting late for our first period. I'm going buy".

I was mad but I thought he probably behaving like this because of our hug but why...He already know that he is my best friend and we both are like this from the start.

"What's with him now??" Eunmi asked. "I don't know. Btw Come we are getting late" I hold kookies arm and we all headed to class room.

I sat next to taehyung and jungkook as always first bencher. Lee and eunmi day on their seats.

Everything is going fine but there is one person who is continually ignoring me. Waee?? Waaeeoo what I did??

In between our English period "what happen babe you are looking mad??" I whispered cause of class.

"Anniyo" he said and turn his back to me. Now I'm facing his back. Wow!! What a cutie he is. He is being mad but i don't know the reason. Wait i think I know the reason. No way jungkook's and mine's hug.

Waee...i was that excited..i forget about my baby bear. Now what should I do.

In lunch time taehyung was silent and yess till the end of the day. We all are parted ourselves to way of our homes.

"Y/nnn" jungkook shouted and i turned to see him. He ran to me and said "can we hangout today because from tomorrow there will be our holidays till the new year ends and we didn't hangout from long time" i looked at taehyung who already leave me with jungkook.

How rude..I have to make up with him otherwise my new year is not gonna be happy. "Umm sorry jungkook can we hangout after our new year holidays cause today I have to do something very important and I also have to pack my things". I said and he just smile.

"It's okk pabo don't feel bad..I'm also going back to my hometown today at night. You sout your things with taehyung first" he just smiled and patted softly on my head.

"By by I'll meet you after vacations. Enjoy your new year" he wish me and i wished the same. We both parted our ways. I ran to taehyung. But I didn't find him throughout the way of home.

 But I didn't find him throughout the way of home

Luv you and thank you for your love🙇

I'll update soon👉👈💜

👉Author's name: Geetika sahay💜