CHAPTER 12

Taehyung pov...
I was sitiing on my seat. I noticed Y/n was choking I thought jungkook asked her about something weird. Should I go there but what if jungkook got wrong idea.

I should go there and asked them why she is choking like this.

When i reached to thier seat. Jungkook looked at me in confusion and than to Y/n. He stopped at Y/n.

"Is there something you want to tell me Y/n??" He asked and Y/n looked nervous.

So i smiled at her and try to relaxe her she smiled back.

"Umm...kookie sorry tae already asked me for prom and i said yess to him sorry".she said and Kookie looked back at me.

"I asked her just a day after the announcement. As you know i don't talk anyone as much I talk to Y/n". I said and jk faked a smile.

"Oo it's okk i also had lot of offers for prom but I thought Y/n would be alone so I asked her. I'll go with sin-ji-woo she asked me yesterday so I think I should say yess to her". He said and leave us behind.

I sat next to her and hold her hand. "It's okk don't be nervous he will be fine. You just get prepare yourself for today's shopping". I said and leave for my next class.

Y/n pov...
I was nervous...I'm nervous...and I'll be nervous until I tell everything to kookie and get off this burden from my heart.

I'm walking in corridor and noticed kookie was talking to sin-ji-woo. I thought i should tell him in lunch time cause after college I'll not be able to meet him.

"Heyy!!kookie" I shouted from far away from him. He looked at me and excuse ji-woo for me.

"Yeahh..what??" He asked.

"I want to tell you something..can we talk in lunch time" I said.

"Umm...sorry Y/n I'm going to spend some time with ji-woo cause we don't know each other that much and she wants to know me before prom party". He said "okk I'll meet you tomorrow. I'm busy today. Bye bye". He said while running back to ji-woo.

Jungkook pov..
I don't know what I'm doing but i got nervous whenever i see Y/n. i ignore her but i didn't lie to her. Ji-woo actually wants to spend some time with me.

Should I tell her about my feelings after prom party or in the prom party.

I head back to ji-woo. who was waiting for me in our next class. And yeahh she wants to be with me for the whole day. I'm not like this but i don't want to hurt her. She looks very kind and if she have feelings for me so obviously I'm not gonna hurt her.

She just want to go with me to the prom party. I can do this.

"Okeyy jjjjjkkkkkhhee come on" I said to myself and sat next to her.

"Oo you are here" she asked with smile.

"Ahh!!yeahh i was just talking to my best friend". I said and she made a 'O' face.

3rd person pov...
It's the end of today's boring day and Y/n and tae headed to thier shopping date. As they decided to shop for prom together.

They both entered in a mall and there were very beautiful shops of party wear and suddenly tae found something eye catchy.

He drag Y/n towards that shop.

Taehyung pov...
"Come..." i saw something best for my baby so I drag her towards that shop.

"Ahhh! Slowly...we can walk why are you draging me??" She said but I ignored her.