CHAPTER 4

In the morning..

I wake up in the morning and I'm not feeling well surely. I insist myself and get a shower. After getting ready and having breakfast i headed to my university. I think i'm just tired of regular studies and I'm not able to eat healthy food.

I enter the classroom and sit usually what I did every morning. Lee, eunmi and kookie asked me about my health bt i lied and told them that I'm fine just being sleepy.

Today lee decided to sit with eunmi because it's been a while since they sat together so I also didn't mind. I sit alone.

TAEHYUNG POV....

When Y/n entered in class i notice she looked pale and I'm not having great feeling about it. I saw her alone so thought I should ask her because we are friends. I sat next to her and expecting a bright 'hii' but she didn't even notice me. I asked her "Are you ok?" She is about to say something but I think she lost her conciesness and just few seconds left for her to fall on desk but I grab her. I was worried like hell "Y/n what happend...Y/n..Y/n...this dumb girl"

I took her in a bridal style and left for medical room. After sometimes nurse said that she is just lack of sleep and healthy food.

After sometimes...

She slowly open her eyes and said "Thank you for help-" i cut her off and hugged her tightly. I don't know what came itno my mind. But yes I care for her forsure. "If you were not feeling well so why you came to school?, Are you dumb or what?, don't you dare to came school until you feeling well and healthy"first time I yelled at her and we parted and she replied in slow voice "Oop..umm okk but I'm fine tae". I think she knows how worried I was.

An awkward atmosphere took place in between us. I broke the silence "so..why are you not getting your sleep and healthy food??" She was silent for seconds but replied with sigh "i have to complete my project works and than my roommates are bitches so I have to make food for myself and I'm not a really good cock" she started playing with her fingers. How can she looks so cute in illness.

God I'm falling for this girl. But suddenly i get back to my senses and ask her "if you don't mind. I live alone at my apartment and i know very well how to cock so if you want....we can share my apartment". She looked confused but looking at me with 'how dare you' look and I'm sure after my question she will think I'm a slut or a playboy. God what I'm doing.

"Ahh!! Don't take it wrong..i have two rooms and you can pay me half if you want. I'm not doing a favour on you just thanking you for making me your friend" i continued. I thought she'll get convince but I'm not sure.

"Ohkk but i want to pay you half" she replied and smile make his way in my lips. "It's ok so..When you are going to shift??" I rubb my neck in shyness.

"Today...if its fine" she said with embarrassment and i cauld feel that. " It's fine Y/n. So can i pick up at 6 from your place" i said.

"Y-yeahh okk" she replied with hesitation and it's time for leaving medical room because she feels good and want to rest for somethime on her dorm bed so i take a half leave for both of us and drove her off at her dorm and call her warden to help her cause that is girls dormitory. I told her to take care of herself just till 6pm than I'll pick her up.

Y/n POV...

After a long nap i feel so relaxed and i looked at the clock it's 5,o clock in the evening it means i have to pack my things as soon as possible.

I don't know how I pack my things so fast and why am i so excited to live with taehyung. While packing small stuffs i lost in my own thoughts. "What should I'll do when I'll in taehyungs apartment and we both will have great fun together..blah blah blah". Suddenly my phone rang and i come back to my senses..it's my warden so basically tae is here.(He acctually didn't have my number yet.)

I slowly slowly took my 2 big bags and 1 small stuff bag. When I reached to him..his smile make me smile i don't know why.

He place my luggage in his back side of his car and i sat on passenger seat. A thought suddenly crack into my mind. The thought is that i didn't even inform my dearest friends...God now you really have to save me from those bitches. They both surely kill me and jungkook..After knowing that I'm gonna live with tae he's going to cursed me cause he can't kill me..haha.

I took my phone and dailed lee's number and explain her everything cause she is the most understanding friend from all of us.

She just said me to take care and be aware of everything. If I need something or if i not one call is necessary in a day. My caring bitch.

Hope she make both of them also understand that what I'm facing right now:)

We reached at taehyung apartment and i was about to take my luggage but taehyung beat me into it. He take my all luggage and we headed to our room i mean tae's room..

He guided me towards my room and when I open the door of my room I was amazed and my jaw dropped on the floor. He decorated my room as I wanted from the start. How did he know about this. I was so excited i turned to him and hug him tightly without realising that he hugged me back.

Our hug last long. But I broke it and said " Ahh!! I'm s-sorry..I was just a bit excited and thanks as well for d-doing this much for me".

He doesn't say anything and with these few words he left " Y/n, i think you should take rest now and i call you letter for dinner..or do whatever you want to do in 'your room' okk". I just nodded.

He left and i started unpacking my things cause I want to take shower and want to relaxe.

After a long shower I wear loose t shirt and my comfy shorts. I was lying on my bed and suddenly tae knock on my door and asking me for coming out because it's dinner time.

I shouted "coming 2 minutes". I set myself first and headed towards the table. Tae just smile at me and i smile back. It's a different feeling from earlier. This time My heart skips a beat when tae gave me his boxy smile. What was it??

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Hey!! My lovely Readers..i hope you like above chapters so here is new one💜

Luv uhh💜

Bye♡♡

➡Author's name: Geetika sahay💜