CHAPTER 27

Taehyung pov...
"Come now and eat your favourite food" I lead the way and Y/n & woojin follow me.

"Arresso" they both said in sync. We all laughed. We ate, danced and celebrate our precious time with our lil champ. I reminded Y/n that she should rest and ate alot.

"Oppa it's late and I have to do some more assignments. I'm going byy" woojin said and headed towards Y/n. She was resting with eyes close. Woojin bent down and kissed her stomach than her temple.

"Awww woojin" I tried to control my happiness cause I'm dying inside with happiness.

She headed down and i closed the door after her leaving. Air is becoming cold and i dont want Y/n to rest here. So I picked her in a bridal style. She hugged me tight.

After entering in our room I lay her down. My baby is so beautiful duhh!!

She is still tempting me in this dress. So, i decided to change her cloths. Why not cause i have all the rights!!

After changing her cloths and mine too i jumped on her next side. I told her tight and placed her head on my chest. She shrugged into me and slept soundly.

*in the morning*
"Good morning my darling" I said when I saw Y/n coming down from the stairs. But For my surprise my so called mom is back idk why so soon. She just left yesterday and came back today morning. But who cares i just care about my darling and my lil pumpkin. Unless she is quiet and not nagging around Y/n I'm fine.

"Good morning jagiya!!" I choked on my own saliva and she was rubbing her eyes like a baby. Like She don't know what she said. She never called me by these names. This is the first time and genuinely it gave me feel of happy married couples.

"What happened??" She asked while sitting in breakfast table. "Nothing just dig in and feed my lil champ also" I squeezed her cheeks and she smiled. I want nothing. This is what I always dreamed for. Me, my wife, our lil versions and my pumpkin, this is my complete family.

"Oppaa just give me jam-bread I'm going somewhere urgent~~" woojin came in a hurry and asked me for jam-bread than took a sip from Y/n's juice.

"Woojin this is bad manners" I remind her. This is the only think I don't like when someone eat in a hurry and steal someone else's food while they are eating. I think this habit is a gift from my father. Although I'm not wrong nor my father.

"Sorry Oppa I forget" she looked down. "Don't you dare to order someone in my house" we all turn our heads towards my evil mother who is coming from her room with a ciggar in her hand. Second most hateful think about my mother is she smoked. Ohh yess the first one is she is my mother!! What else??

"Y/n you go and take shower...I'm coming alright" I cupped her face and smiled to assure her that everything is alright. "Whyy?? Look how caring he is towards his girlfriend. Is she don't like if someone smoke or you don't-" I cut her off. "Enough is enough Mrs. Whatever" I felt someone holding my shirt's corner tightly and no wonder she is Y/n. She don't want me to fight with her. How can she be so kind.

"Woojin go wherever you were going i think you are late enough and Y/n come with me we are leaving in 2 days so woojin if you want to spend time with us come soon" I ordered while staring in my mother's eyes.

"Ohh-okeii oppa by...by unnie" woojin left and i left with Y/n.

----------------------------------------------------------
So sorry for late update...I was busy in some family stuff. Like you know when it came to parents we all get sensitive and I'm not feeling well these days so you take care guys and be safe💜💜

👉AUTHOR'S NAME: Geetika sahay💜💜