CHAPTER 25

Targeting pov...

"Y/n get up we are here" I woke her up. We are in our flight but I think Y/n was tired so she slept for sometime.

"Umm yeahh" she woked up and we both settled our things.

After 15 minutes we arrived and i already called my driver for taking us home. He is also here. He bowed to Y/n. she was uncomfortable I know but now this is my responsibility to make her comfortable around my family which is not actually my family. I asked Y/n to come with me because I want her to meet my sister.

When we arrived at my mum's mansion some butlers came and took our bags. The moment I step forward with Y/n. someone came and attack me with very tight hug and i landed on my butt.

"Ouch woojin" I said and she faced me. How did she know that I'm here. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was about to cry but first thing she did was hit me on my chest.

"You-lil pumpkin, I'm your big brother" I was still hugging her. She cried out loud. I know she was missing me.

"After fucking three years hah?? Now you realise that you have a sister too" she hugged me again. "Okeii I'm sorry but can we go inside it's hurting me i mean my butt is in pain" I laughed a lil but she just nodded. She didn't left me she was still hugging me and when I manage to get up she fold her legs around my waist. My lil pumpkin I missed her.

"Are you not gonna leave me or you choose to be like this" I asked while entering to the mansion. Ohh I forgot Y/n where is she. I turned my head to see, she was just smiling ear to ear standing in front of our car.

"Come Y/n What are you doing there" I called her and she followed me inside. "Hello sir, hello ma'am" my mother's manager came and bowed us we bowed him back and he told us to wait so he will clean our rooms and prepare dinner for us. I think my mother is not at home yet. Such a relief. Now I can talk to my sister and introduce her with Y/n.

"Pumpkin did you eat something" I asked and she faced me. We were sitting in the living room. "Yess I ate breakfast and lunch already but did you eat anything" she cupped my face.

"Yess mommy I ate alot of thing on my way to here" I replied. "Btw who is she??" She finally noticed Y/n.

"She is my soon to be wife and your soon to be sister in low" I pinched her nose and she looked shocked. She jumped from my laps and sat next to Y/n in front of me. She looked up and down. "Are you serious about my brother??" She asked and i was really happy to see Y/n smiling on her question. "No!!" She replied and tried to control her laugh. Woojin lookes confused "why are you here than and if you are not serious with my brother than you are just wasting-...." I cut her off. "Pumpkin she was kidding don't be so rude to her" me and Y/n both burst out in laughter. She is so cute. She is still so dumb I can easily make fool of her anytime.

"Okeii fine you are enjoying making fun of me fine" she fold her hands and made a straight face. Is she being mad at me right now??

"It's okeii woojin i love your brother more than anything but less than you cause i can see how much you love your brother" Y/n side hugged her and I'm relaxed now that they can make a conversation now.

"So what's your name??" She looked bit shy. "My name is Y/n" they both smiled. After chatting for hours. One butler came and told us to follow him. Our room is ready I think.

"This is your room sir and ma'am your room is on other side" he said but I don't want her to live alone in this big mansion. "We are living together in one room so took her bags in this room with mine" I told him and he do the same as I said.

"Omoo are you guys living together in Seoul??" Woojin asked. "Yess woojin she is my responsibility so how can I leave her alone" I pinched her cheeks and she just smile with a small nod.