CHAPTER 15

Matured content👉👈😊
If you want to skip it thn skip but don't leave reading💜

And who wants to read thn enjoy my hoes👅😘
..........................

I heard a knock on my door. I get up and opened the door than I saw Y/n in her comfy clothes with wet hairs. Which making me more desperate.

"Oopp...umm...were you sleeping?? Did I disturb you??...Oo yess I disturb you it's 3 Am and you are also tired because of prom...sorry go sleep good-" i cut her off and pull her for a deep kiss. I can't resist her now.

I move backward with Y/n towards my bed while kissing passionately. Our eyes were closed and her warm breaths are giving me more chills.

I sat on the edge of my bed and she sat on my lap. Crossing her legs around my waist and her hands were rounded around my neck.

She opened her mouth for me to insert my tongue. I opened my eyes and parted myself from her. I turned to bed side with her and lay her down on my bed. I hovered on her and kissed her forehead first. She smiled. She take off her t-shirt by herself and started to take off my t-shirt. Which was surprising. She is making moves which making me more turned on. Now she is just in her bra and shorts....I'm half naked. I was still wearing my pants. I kissed her again with all the passion I have..she kissed me back...i put my one hand on her right breast and second one is on it's way to down.  I sat straight and started pulling her shorts down and in just 5 seconds she were naked. How turned on i am. Y/n lost her bra and panties somewhere I don't know where I throw them.

I pulled her closer to me and she already wet for me. "Y/n you already this wet for me hah??" I smiled a bit but she got shy. I understand. I rubb her clit slowly while kissing her deeply. I again sat on my knees and hold her thighs. I kissed her thighs and she moaned "Ta-Ahhh...A-are you T-teasing me". She asked and her sexy voice wants me to tease her more.

I kissed her clit and again she moaned but this time it's loud. "Taehyung-shiiii don't tease me otherwise you know very well what can I do". She warned me in seductive way. That's my girls. "I don't know what you can do..tell me" i replied when I was still kissing her clit and because of the viberations of my words she got shivers in her body and i can feel it.
She has been already wet like hell. I entered my tongue without warning. Her moans are pleasing my ears. I know it's her first time and I don't want her to feel pain.

Y/n pov...
It's my first time and I know it's going to be painful but with taehyung I'm ok with it.

He suck my pussy and i was a moaning mess. He finally stop sucking my pussy and now he take off his pants while revealing his hard member. It's really hard and big. He rubb his member's head on my pussy and again he start teasing me. What he wants now, after rubbing his member for 2/3 minutes he entered in me slowly and i scream. There was blood in his bedsheet. Yup it's my first time. He increase his speed and the pain turned into pleaser. I was moaning hard. He was thrusting hard inside me. We both are panting. His one hand holding my left thigh and his second hand was on my breast.

"Tae-...hyung-...Ahhh i-I'm cumming" I was near to come. "No not now just wait and we'll come together" he said while thrusting into me.

After 5 minutes "babe..I'm cumming" he said and we both came together. He came into me and we both moaned loudly. Than he told me to change the pose. It was all fourth.

I hold a pillow tightly and he entered without warning. Bed was shaking. We both are breathing and moaning. He kissed my back and hold my butts tightly....He hit my G spot which giving me more pleaser..."Tae-" he cut me off and spank on my butt. "Call me daddy..darling".

"Daddyyy I'm again near to cumming" he smile a bit and increase his speed.

And we came together but this time our orgasm flooded. He came into me again. We were sweating. He pull out his member and i turned myself lying on bed while panting. He lay beside me.

We look into each other's eyes. I thought he gave me this much pleaser how about I give him pleaser he deserves. "Daddy are you tired??" He nodded. "Oo..it's okk so you take rest i was thinking about something" I said and he quickly respond "no I'm not tired I'm fine" he sat on edge of the bed and i smiled on his cuteness with hotness.

I sat up and stand infront of him. He was sitting on bed and looking up to me. I sat down between his legs and round my both hands around her crock...rubbing my thump on his crock's head but his member was already wet because of our cum and moving my both hands up and down.

I looked up at him he was looking surprised but when I rubb his crock's head he slowly closed his eyes and start moaning.

While he was enjoying his pleaser i was thinking about how it should be it's like my first exam if I'll fail in pleasuring him it would be embarrassing.

He opened his eyes and i came back to my senses. "Are you sure..you are comfortable if not than no need to do this Y/n" i smiled because he cared about me and how much i mattered to him but than I opened my mouth and put his whole member in my mouth I chocked a bit but i managed and taehyung hold my head softly while moaning.

"Y-y/n faster" he ordered and i have to obey him. I did it faster and after sometime he came. He swallowed my mouth with his cum.

I stand a bit to the level of tae so i can kiss him. I kissed him and he kissed me back we both are deeply kissing. And i again round my one hand on his crock- moving up and down. Second hand was on his neck. His both hands are holding my waist.

Finally we both lay down on his bed he covered both of us with a soft blanket and i was resting my head on his chest. I felt my eyes were being haivy so I closed my eyes and sleep for a while.

3rd person's pov...
They both slept for a while and after a hard making out session they both are in their dream world.

Taehyung wake up first and just watching Y/n sleeping on his chest. He kissed her head and smiled widely. "Thank you Y/n for making me smile and my life better. Love you baby" he whispered in her ears. She waked up because of his kiss so she heard everything he said. She smiled and said "thankss to you too..for making me smile and trusting me plus yess making my life much more beautiful." He smiled and again kissed her head.

After sometime Y/n woke up again. She was alone in bed. There was no sign of taehyung so she sat on bed covering herself with blanket. Than she heard taehyung shouting while entering in room "here you go your breakfast. I don't think so we can go university today so enjoy your meal for now." He said and serve her breakfast on bed. She smiled.

"Love you babe" she said and taehyung just smiled. "I said i love you why are you just smiling" she irritates a bit. "If I didn't say love you too that doesn't mean i don't love you...babe i just not love you...you mean world to me" when he said these lines Y/n hugged him and taehyung again just smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n
......
I really hope you like this one...I know we are going to hell....so just enjoy this my hoes😘😘

I'm not that good at this but i rode alot one shot ffs for mature content but i didn't copy someone else's ff😊💜

By by♡♡

👉AUTHOR'S NAME: Geetika sahay💜