Little White Lies

Hey guys! I'm really not sure if this chapter is good buttttt, here it is!! This was an idea by @babyharoldd so I hope you all enjoy it! Please leave comments throughout out on your favorite moments or just moments you find cute or funny!

ALSO HAPPY 27th to my baby, H! 🥺 Cannot wrap my head around him being that old now, it makes me a little emotional tbh ahahaha! I love and appreciate what he's done for my life SO much! ❤️

ENJOY!

....

Harry had a bad habit of fibbing. Well, fibbing, and sometimes straight out lying.

Even at Harry's age of 26, the poor guy needs more help than he likes to admit

Even at Harry's age of 26, the poor guy needs more help than he likes to admit. Having issues with his hygiene and various other daily tasks, Harry relies heavily on his best mates, Jeff and Glenne Azoff to help him out a bit.

"S'that yummy, bubba?" Glenne chuckles, eyeing Harry sloppily slurp up his plate of spaghetti, sauce coating his cheeks like a kiss.

Harry wags his head emphatically, lips pulling apart to give the woman a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, it's quite good!! You're second best chef!" Harry smiles goofily, giving Glenne a thumbs up.

"Second best?!" Glenne pretends to pout, making Harry giggle a little.

"Nothing beats my mum's cookin, Glenne, you know that!" H shakes his head with a chuckle, Glenne rolling her eyes knowlingly. It was no secret that Harry was quite the mumma's boy, even he knew not to deny such a thing.. even as embarrassing as it was to admit.

"Here, H. Got a little somethin somethin on that money maker of yours," Jeff teases, handing the boy a napkin to wipe his messy mouth.

Harry blushes, quickly dabbing at his mouth and effectively missing several spots before attempting to dive back in his food. Jeff, with a roll of his eyes, stops the lad and is able to clean off the boy's face with only some slight whining.

"How've you managed to get sauce in your hair, H?" Jeff chuckles, allowing the boy to eat in peace. "You're definitely due a bath tonight!"

Harry's ears perk up at the man's words, worry instantly entering his face.

"Nah uh! I don't want a bath tonight! Can't I take it tomorrow?" Harry whines, Jeff and Glenne sharing a look with each other.

"No can do, angel! You skipped your shower this morning, can't have you all stinky, can we? Plus, Jeff is right. These curlies could use a good wash," Glenne sighs, ruffling Harry's hair a bit as the boy grumbles loudly with a huff. His eyes wander up at his greasy strands as his lips turn downward in an adorable frown.

 His eyes wander up at his greasy strands as his lips turn downward in an adorable frown