envy makes the heart ache

Hey everyone, so this chapter is actually the fourth part of the hoarding chapters I wrote in my book entitled BLACK. I would strongly recommend you go over and read the chapters, "Hoard," "Clean," and "Angst" in that book before you read this chapter!

For a brief catch-up, this is what happened in the third part of this series: After Glenne and Jeff cleaned up and sold Harry's home that he had been hoarding in, the couple surprised the man with his very own space in what used to be their pool house. Harry now lives with Glenne and Jeff so they can give him the support and assistance he needs.

Harry - Age 27 (he's kind of his normal self but processes things a little slower and is severely babied so can sometimes act younger than his age)

...

"So, Cam what're you gonna do now that you've got this wonderful bachelor pad? Throw tea parties?" Jeff teases, taking a swig of his beer as he, Cameron, Glenne, and Harry sit on Cameron's back porch.

You see, Cameron had recently purchased his first home and this was the first time that Jeff, Glenne, and Harry were getting to see it since he moved in last week. It was a beautiful pad located just outside of Calabasas, about a 20-minute drive from Jeff and Glenne's house. Cameron was just happy he finally had a place of his own and he didn't have to live at his mom and dad's house anymore.

"Ha. Ha. You're so hilarious," Cameron rolls his eyes sarcastically at his older brother, making Jeff and Glenne laugh. "I'm just going to be chillin out, enjoying some peace and quiet! And for the record, if I were to throw a tea party you wouldn't be invited!"

Jeff pretends to be hurt, gasping and clutching his heart as Cameron sticks his tongue out at the man.

"Can I come though, Cam?? I like tea parties," Harry blinks seriously over at the boy he considers one of his best friends (though, Cameron thinks of Harry as his special little brother, even though Harry is technically older). Harry doesn't always get joking, so he doesn't get the fact that Jeff was just trying to be funny by the tea party comment.

Cameron glances over at Jeff and Glenne knowingly before deciding to play along for Harry's sake.

"Of course, Hersh! You'd be the first one invited!" Cameron smiles, quickly giving Harry a high five as the boy giggles at the idea of a fancy dress tea party.

"I can make the tea! Mum showed me how," Harry grins over at Cam, his mind racing about how fun this tea party will be.

"Yeahhh, well until that tea party, Cam, how bout we celebrate your new home with the cupcakes we got!" Glenne quickly changes the subject, grinning at her brother-in-law. Of course, Cameron agrees.

Not long after, the quartet is heading into Cameron's kitchen to enjoy some delicious vanilla frosted cupcakes, Jeff and Glenne ordering them especially from the bakery they got their wedding cake from. It's not every day that you move into your first home after all!