Assisted Living

Hey guys! Sorry this is a little late. Life is crazy, am I right? I literally had to finish this chapter at work today because I was too tired last night lol. Anyway, this is the tiniest bit different to what I usually write, but I hope you like it!! ❤️

...

Harry - 27

(We're gonna imagine he has long hair in this chapter

(We're gonna imagine he has long hair in this chapter. I did edit this picture for him to have long hair but it didn't look right hahaha)

Harry is a somewhat normal twenty-something-year-old guy living in Los Angeles, California. Only, the boy struggles with a learning disability that makes things increasingly hard for him. Understanding things is not his forte and awkward situations are more likely to occur than not, but Harry tries to make it through his quiet life with help from friends that are more like family.

~

"Please call me if you need help with anything H, okay?" Niall looks into Harry's eyes seriously. Harry has a habit of not asking for help when he needs it and it absolutely worries everyone around him to no end.

"Okay... will, Ni," Harry blushes, nodding his head at the older man as he picks at his bottom lip coyly.

It's no secret that Harry is a bit special in his own regards. To outsiders, he just seems like some ditzy frat boy, but to the friends he now calls family, he's just a sweet young man who needs a little extra help due to his learning disability.

"Awesome, bud," Niall cracks a small smile, ruffling Harry's hair. "I'm goin' on a little trip with the lads to record some new music, so I'll see you in a few days... Remember that Glenne's coming in a couple of hours to pick you up."

"Mhm, G's comin... got it!" Harry says mainly to himself, making a mental note as Niall has to try his hardest not to chuckle at the boy's intense thinking face.

"Yep! Don't forget to feed your fish too! You know that's suuuper important," Niall reminds, hugging Harry as he's gasping and nodding. "Alright, well, bye mate!"

"Bye Nialler!! See you next week!" Harry smiles, waving the man down as he walks out the front door and gets in his car to leave.

Harry watches as Niall backs out the car from the driveway and shifts the gear to drive, beginning to travel off into the distance.

Harry watches for a few moments, noticing how Niall's car becomes a small speck as it reaches the end of the street before it takes a right turn and disappears.

Harry sighs, closing the door, locking it, and padding his sock-covered feet across the floor to the small futon in his living room.

Harry's home is a small apartment in Los Angeles that he cohabits with whichever one of his friends has the lucky job of making sure he's alright that day.