Home

Hey everyone!! Sorry for the wait, I've been super busy lately and haven't had much time to sit down and actually write. Howeverrrr, the new chapter is here!

This chapter was requested by @mirandastrawberry145 so thank you to them!

Enjoy!!

~

Harry - 28

...

"H... It's okay, buddy! It was just an accident," Anne tries to calm the boy, helping him step out of a pee soaked pair of underwear.

"S-so s-stupiddd," Harry's sobs miserably, shakely holding on to his mother's shoulders as his wobbly legs pull out of the wet garment he's tried so hard to keep dry.

"Hey, no! Come here, baby," Anne shushes the boy, rocking him in her arms as he cries into her shoulder.

Harry's been trying to potty train himself.

After arriving back in the UK with his mother only 3 weeks ago, Harry's made it his life mission to train himself to not have embarrassing accidents. His goal is to be completely out of protection before his next tour.

Anne, knowing the boy will likely be in some form of protection for the rest of his life because of his bladder condition, thinks he's being too hard on himself. But Harry, being stubborn, wants what he wants. So, Anne allows him to give it a try knowing head only continue begging her about it if she'd said no and reminded him of the reality of his situation.

"Uncomfyyy mum," Harry mumbles out after several moments of him cuddling with his mother, barely resisting the urge to itch down there.

"Let's get you cleaned up then, yeah? Can mumma give you a wipe? Think you're turning rashy," Anne murmurs the last bit as she glances down at the boy's crotch, a bumpy red trail already forming on Harry's sensitive skin.

"Nooooo," Harry whines, covering himself as Anne approaches with the wet wipe. "I can do it myself, mumma!"

Anne tuts at the slight raising of the boy's voice, sending him a little glare as to say "watch your tone." However, she gives in, handing over the wipe with hesitation.

"Wipe thoroughly, H... Like mummy's showed you how..." Anne says, watching with battered breath as the boy does a pretty half-assed job of cleaning up.

"Don't watchhh," Harry grumbles, attempting to turn his back.

"Hey! No, sir!" Anne is quick in grabbing the boy's arm and turning him back towards her. "Mumma needs to watch, and you know that! The last time I let you do it on your own you got sore down there, didn't you?"

Harry blushes profusely, too embarrassed to nod along even though it's the truth.

"Yeah, but... I've been practicin' so can do it loads better now," Harry asserts with a sneaky roll of the eye that Anne thankfully doesn't catch.