Baby

HEY EVERYONE!!! SOOOO SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. MY WORK SCHEDULE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY INSANE LATELY AND I HAVEN'T HAD THE PROPER TIME TO REALLY SIT DOWN AND FINISH THIS CHAPTER. BUT, IT'S HERE NOW!

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED BY @LS_WRITES ! I HAVE CHANGED A FEW THINGS FROM THEIR PROMPT, BUT THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION OF WHAT THEY SENT IN!

TW: THIS CHAPTER DOES INVOLVE A KIND OF DARK SUBJECT. SO, IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY TALKS OF PREGNANCY LOSS, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! LET ME KNOW THROUGHOUT IF YOU FIND CERTAIN PARTS CUTE, FUNNY, OR INTRIGUING! <3

...

It was a cold February afternoon when Jeff had to set the record straight. He hadn't wanted to have to discuss the topic with the lad, but at this point it'd be morally wrong not to.

 He hadn't wanted to have to discuss the topic with the lad, but at this point it'd be morally wrong not to

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, eyes staring blankly at his manager as he tried to understand his words.

Harry, though physically 27 years old, suffered from moderate intellectual disability meaning it took a while for him to process and understand things and he also required a lot help and supervision with daily life.

"So you know how storks come and drop babies off for people who want to be mommies and daddies?" Jeff explained slowly, patting Harry's thigh comfortingly as the lad sat in his lap.

"Mhm! You and Glenney wanna be a mummy and daddy!! Mr. Stork is coming soon to bring a baby in a basket!" Harry exclaims excitedly, face falling when Jeff's face isn't as equally thrilled.

Jeff takes a shaky breath, exhaling slowly. Jeff and Glenne had been trying for a baby for a while now. After being married for a few months now, the couple had finally decided to try for a child of their own. It took a few weeks, but after having been consistently sick every morning, the couple knew they'd done it.

The pregnancy had been going well, Glenne and Jeff had rushed to tell all of their family members and close friends, Harry being amongst the first to know. The lad hadn't really understood at first, but after many talks and a few tantrums ending in spankings when the lad had thrown tantrums not wanting the couple to 'replace him,' Harry had finally been able to wrap his mind around the idea.

"Well... Bubba," Jeff began, an anxious hand carding through his hand. "That's what Jeffy's got to talk to you about..."

"Okay! Can't wait to be a big bubba to the baby, Jeffy!" Harry clapped, bouncing in Jeff's lap with a giggle.

Jeff frowned deeply, steading the lad with a hand on his shoulder and a serious look.

About two months into her pregnancy, Glenne had suffered a terrible pain and some slight bleeding. Unsure of what was going on, Jeff had rushed the woman to the hospital. There the doctor had officially announced that Glenne had lost the baby and was in the early stages of the miscarriage process.