Zoom!

HEY GUYS!! THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED BY @daisyporcelain !

Please read the note at the bottom after reading this chapter!!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!

...

"Glenney! Glenneyyy! Glenneyyy!!!" Harry whines, shaking the woman awake from her sleep

Glenne's body jolts forward before she realizes what's going on, a large gasp escaping her mouth as her eyes open wide.

Jeff, feeling the bed shift quickly, is soon fluttering his eyes open as well, the two quickly spotting a pouting Harry who's stood by Glenne's side of the bed.

"Harry! Bubba, it's 5 in the morning. What's going on?" Glenne reaches out to touch the boy's wrist, worried something must be the matter with him if he's woken up this early.

Truthfully, this wouldn't exactly be the first time something like this happened. A couple months ago the lad had gone through a stage of not sleeping through the night, poor Jeff and Glenne constantly being jolted awake by the boy whining over them at 4 in the morning each day.

Harry fidgeted, going shy for a moment as he played with Glenne's ring.

"Mm.. talk to Boo today!" Harry says, shifting on his feet in frustration. How could the girl forget such an important event??

Glenne's eyebrows scrunched up, sighing softly as she realizes what all the hubbub is about.

"Sweetie... it's not time to call Louis yet, okay? It's way too early. Go back to sleep for a few hours," Glenne explains softly, praying Harry will get the message and return to bed.

Though, all her words do is frustrate Harry more and he's soon stepping on his tippy toes side to side on each foot, pulling softly at his short curls, the pout on his lips undeniable.

"But- But-- I wanna talk to Boo now Glenney?" Harry's voice shakes, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

Glenne turns to Jeff for a moment of support, but of course he's rolled over and fallen back to sleep. Thanks a lot.

Glenne sighs, pulling Harry's hands away from his hair, she looks the boy in the eyes. Harry tries to fight the uncomfortable eye contact, but Glenne is quick and tipping his chin back towards her.

"I know honey, but Boo's sleeping! You know how he loves his beauty sleep!" Glenne pokes the younger boy's cheek softly. Harry catches himself giggling for a moment before he's frowning down again. "You need yours too, you know!" Glenne raises a stern eyebrow.

"Oh... okay. Um, can I sleep in y-your bed..?" Harry peeked up shyly, a blush coating his chubby cheeks as Glenne ruffles his hair

"Sure, bubba! We can snuggle, yeah?" The older woman cooed sympathetically. It was unusual at all for Harry to want to sleep in Glenne and Jeff's bed. The gesture gave him a bit of comfort that a blankie and a stuffed animal just couldn't do-- though, sometimes those items made it into bed with Glenne and Jeff as well.