Growing Pains

HEY GUYS! SO THIS CHAPTER WAS LITERALLY REQUESTED IN JANUARY, SO I'M SO SORRY TO @babiecherry FOR SUCH THE LONG WAIT, BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! THIS IS LOOSELY BASED OFF WHAT YOU SENT IN, SO I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT!

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND STAR THE CHAPTER! ENJOY!!

...

In this chapter Harry is about 20 years old, but seriously physically delayed. This chapter is also set in present times so it follows the theme of Harry living with Jeff and Glenne due to the pandemic and Harry not being able to travel back and forth from the US to the UK.

 This chapter is also set in present times so it follows the theme of Harry living with Jeff and Glenne due to the pandemic and Harry not being able to travel back and forth from the US to the UK

"H, please go take a shower," Jeff basically has to beg as he sees the younger man lounging about on the couch in dirty pjs.

Harry rolls his eyes, huffing loudly as he doesn't even bother looking up from the television where he's watching a rerun episode of How I Met Your Mother. He's already seen the whole series twice, but it's one of his favorites and he finds comfort in already knowing what's going to happen.

Recently Harry's been going through a few changes with his body and moodiness has been one of the symptoms.

Though the boy was bound to go through these changes at some point, and despite him actually being quite delayed physically, everyone dreaded Harry going through puberty for the sheer fact that it'd be hard to explain what was happening to someone with such a limited grasp on things.

The first signs of the change happened a few months ago when Harry started getting overall fussy and his voice began to drop, cracking awkwardly at times and Jeff and Glenne having to pretend they didn't notice or care to not embarrass the lad.

"Harry," Jeff snaps his fingers, rendering no response from the stubborn boy. "Welp, guess the tv's coming off then."

"Heyyyyy!!! I was watching that!" Harry grumbles, a little too loudly for Jeff's liking as the older man is soon giving Harry a glare and the younger man's shoulders are rounding, his chin dropping to his chest.

"You need to go have a shower, bub. You've laid around all day, and I'd hate to say it, but you're starting to not smell the best," Jeff says slowly, trying to lessen the blow of the words. Though, it's no use as Harry is scrunching his nose up and narrowing his eyes.

 Though, it's no use as Harry is scrunching his nose up and narrowing his eyes