Garden Party 💐

SURPRISE! Happy Saturday! This was originally going to be a little Mother's Day blurb, but then that passed a few weeks ago and well... here we are! hahaha! Anyway, I hope you like this update! It's way longer than I intended because I can never stop writing lmao.

This is based off a prompt by @mirandastrawberry145

~

Harry - 28
Intellectual disability which causes slight mental and developmental delays and incontinence.

Harry - 28Intellectual disability which causes slight mental and developmental delays and incontinence

~

"But do I HAVE to?!" Harry huffs loudly as he crosses his arms over his bare chest, looking down at the tub of bubble bath infested water.

"Yes, stinky! Now get in," Jeff rolls his eyes at the boy who shoots him a glare.

"Not stinky, Foof!! Shower like every single dayyyy," Harry whines, stepping into the tub and sinking down on his knees.

"Um... I think I've smelt some pretty icky pits on you, bub... Remember that one time when Foofy had to take you home for a shower because you forgot to??" Jeff raises an eyebrow at the blushing boy.

Jeff had, mistakenly, given Harry the freedom of getting himself showered to go to the set of Don't Worry Darling, and, in his rush, Harry had done a poor job of cleaning and had also forgotten to put deodorant on his armpits. Obviously, with the hot weather outside and Harry running around, the boy had become extremely musty, extremely fast and the director, Olivia, was sending Harry back to his trailer after another actor complained about his smell.

"Y-yeah but..." Harry stops himself, not really able to come up with a good excuse.

"That's why we have to wash really well and use our deodorant and body spray! ...Sit on your bottom, please," Jeff says, lightly tapping Harry's lower back.

"Okay... We gonna play at Nana's house today??" Harry asks, scooping his hand under the water and bringing some bubbles up to closely inspect. Jeff chuckles at the quick change of topic.

"That's right, bubba! We're going to Nana and Gramp's house for a bit today, aren't we? Gonna have a party in their garden!" Jeff hums, dunking a washcloth into the soapy bath water and soon running it across Harry's skin as the boy claps in excitement.

Harry's had a lot of great times in Shelli and Irving's garden: running nude through the sprinklers, getting covered in dirt while helping his Nana plant flowers, and, most recently, getting to stay up a little later with Cameron and the young adult crew to look at the stars at night.

"Is Kenny gonna be there..?" Harry asks sheepishly as Jeff smirks at him.

"No, lover boy, you're girlfriend won't be there. It's just a small gathering with family!" Jeff chuckles as Harry tries to hide his flushed face with his hands.