Accidentally Awkward

YAYYY! HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE DELAY, IT'S BEEN ABOUT A MONTH SINCE I LAST UPDATED. I PLANNED ON UPDATING SOONER, BUT I ENDED UP GETTING BUSY WHEN I THOUGHT I WOULD BE FREE! HOPEFULLY A LITTLE SURPRISE I HAVE COMING SOON WILL MAKE UP FOR THAT!

THIS CHAPTER IS BASED OFF OF A REQUEST BY babyharolddd !! SO, I HOPE SHE ENJOYS IT AS WELL AS YOU ALL!!  Sorry for the wait babyharolddd  I know it's been sooooo long! 🤍

...

Harry - Age 28

~

"Jesus Christ, if I have to watch one more episode of The Wiggles, I'll absolutely lose it," Jeff huffs dramatically as he makes his way into the kitchen with an empty sippy cup. Glenne's just finishing up the washing from breakfast.

It's a pretty gloomy day outside, so of course for the Azoff/Styles family this means that they'll be having a lazy day indoors, and that is exactly what they have had. It's almost noon and none of them have even thought about having a shower yet, yet alone do anything else productive.

"Yeah, well, at least this is better than Cocomelon," Glenne rolls her eyes at the memory of Harry's obsession with that channel.

Harry had basically forced them to watch the show over and over again. The younger man, being on the spectrum, had a habit of getting attached to shows and wanting to watch the same episodes repeatedly for weeks.

"Swear I have nightmares about the Baby Shark song," Glenne laughs as Jeff nods in agreement.

"Same. I'll never look at sharks the same way... Hey, do you mind giving this to bubba? Tommy just texted me and said I need to check my email... something about Harry's tour," Jeff sighs, running a hand through his hair.

Harry's going on tour soon, so everyone's been rushing about to make sure everything is properly scheduled and ready to go. Even Harry has had some worrying, the lad having always been anxiety ridden when it comes to performing. Glenne's tried her hardest to be comforting in the last couple weeks he's at home, but Harry's naughty streak isn't doing anything good for her stress levels either. Easy to say, things have been a bit hectic and tense around the house.

"Sure, babe! Hopefully I don't get snapped at like I did last night for 'interrupting his toons'," Glenne rolls her eyes, taking the sippy of water.

"Yeah, we have to keep an eye on that moodiness... I'm not afraid to give spanks if it's needed," Jeff mutters.

"Oh, he's well used to those by now," Glenne chuckles, quickly exiting at the sounds of Harry calling Jeff's name, probably looking for his beloved Little Mermaid sippy cup.