Foofy's Fault

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE LITTLE BIT OF A WAIT, I HAD TO GO BACK AND RECONSTRUCT A LOT OF THE STORY, BUT IT'S HERE NOW!!!

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY MY ABSOLUTE FAVE babyharolddd   SO THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS REQUEST! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD WRITE THIS FOR YOU BEFORE WE BOTH TAKE OUR LITTLE BREAKS!!! HOPE ITS NOT TOO BAD!

ENJOY!

...

Age 27

Age 27

...

"Foofyyyy??" Harry whines as he makes his way outside where Jeff is on a facetime call with his younger brother, Cameron.

Only Jeff and Harry have been at home for the majority of today, Glenne having herself a little spa day and doing some shopping as a special treat. Usually Jeff doesn't mind days like today, but Harry happens to be being a complete nightmare. Without Glenne there, he's being super clingy to Jeff and constantly wanting to be the center of attention.

"Yeah, Hersh?!" Jeff calls half-annoyed. He was currently trying to sit outside to give himself a little break from the young man while Harry had been occupied by an old children's movie called A Bug's Life. Jeff assumed the movie would put Harry right to sleep, but apparently he's wrong.

"I pooped," Harry giggles, announcing it loudly to the older man with no shame. He's only wearing his diaper, so it's even more outrageous.

Jeff lets out a big sigh, no longer able to hold in his annoyance with the boy today. Of course he knows Harry can't help it, and he doesn't blame the lad for that. It's just a bit irritating to have to wait on someone hand and foot 24/7. Especially when that means you have to change someone's diaper and that someone is in an adult body.

"Well thanks for telling me this time, H... Go wait in the bathroom for me please." Jeff gives the boy a little push, Harry ignoring the gesture and leaning further over to see Cam on Jeff's iPhone after Cameron lets out a giggle at the sheer annoyance in his brother's voice.

"Oh, Cammy! Hi Cammy!!!" Harry squeals, waving frantically with two fingers stuffed into his mouth that he's sucking on like a jolly rancher.