College

Hey guys!!! Here's the new chapter!! SO sorry for the wait, you know how I am lol... Hopefully this won't disappoint.

disclaimer: *I'M GOING TO WRITE THIS FROM AN AMERICAN (UNITED STATES) SCHOOL PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE I AM VERY AMERICAN AND HONESTLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE SCHOOL SYSTEM WORKS IN THE UK LOL!

...

Harry - 22

~

"Be right back, H. Just gonna go use the bathroom really quick," Glenne smiles, ruffling the boy's hair after he nods, barely tearing his eyes away from the tv.

"Kay, G! Can we watch tiktoks on your phone when you come back??" Harry hums hopefully, giving his best puppy dog eyes. He's not allowed to have Tiktok on his phone because he's a but sensitive and innocent, and his caregivers are worried about what he may come across on the app when he's not being monitored.

"Hmm... maybe, H-ie. It's almost bedtime though. You've got your first day of day service tomorrow remember," Glenne reminds.

Harry hesitates a moment before slowly nodding his head and looking off to the side. Not thinking anything of his suddenly deflated mood, Glenne gives the boy's shoulder a quick pat before she zips off to the restroom.

Harry sighs, digging out his phone and quickly opening snapchat once he hears a notification go off.

He smiles as the name Chloe B. pops up, and he's quick on opening the photo, his face glowing even more when he sees it's a photo of his two best friends grinning, captioned, "Going to dinner! missing you, H!!"

Harry analyzes the photo for a few moments before he's quickly snapping a photo of himself.

The fall after Harry's high school 'graduation' came much quicker than Glenne and Jeff would've liked

For the average high school graduate, the next steps in life would be to go away to college. There they'd not only learn to live on their own for the first time, but they'd also be studying for the career path they'd like to take in life.