dinner disaster

SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS. SOMETHING CAME UP YESTERDAY AND I HAD TO BE PULLED FROM WRITING TO DEAL WITH IT. ☹️ ANYWAY, HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! ❤️

...

Being older, Jeff and Glenne often act as the ~cool~ older siblings to the younger group of their family friends that are in their twenties, every once and a while taking the group out for dinner or hosting a fun game night at their house!

Tonight is no different. Jeff and Glenne have offered to take the younger group out for a nice dinner at a fancy Japanese restaurant in Malibu. Not being able to turn down a free meal and a chance to hangout, the group is incredibly ecstatic for the night of festivities.

The group consist of Jeff's younger brother, Cameron, Kendall (The Kardashian-Jenners are close family friends with the Azoffs, so naturally Kenny is like a little sister to Glenne and Jeff), the same goes for Kaia and Presley Gerber who's parents happen to be very close with Jeff's parents, thus again making the two like his younger siblings.

Harry is only loosely connected to the group

Harry is only loosely connected to the group. Although the boy is technically the oldest out of everyone, his intellectual disability makes him  a bit of a black sheep as he can't really keep up with their conversations about more grown up subjects than Paw Patrol or Hot Wheels toys.  Because Jeff and Glenne are essentially his caregivers, Harry is often thrown into the group by default. The group is protective of him at best.

"Kenny! Finally you're here, thought we might have to send a search party out," Jeff chuckles, embracing the younger woman as she is the last person to arrive, everyone else cheering obnoxiously at the sight of her.

"You guys are so dramatic! I'm only a few minutes late," Kendall rolls her eyes with a chuckle, waving to Cameron, Kaia, Presley, and Harry who are sat on the couch previously scrolling through their devices, Harry, of course, breathing down Cameron's neck to watch what he was doing on his phone after Cam claimed he 'didn't have any games' for the boy to play.

"Try half an hour, babe!" Glenne teases, opening her arms wide for the girl who blushes.

"Ugh, fine! If you guys must know, I had to find a cute bag to go with my outfit!" The girl says as if it's a relatable issue to have.

"Um, Kendall?" Cameron kind of raises his hand comedically. "You don't even have a bag."

"Well, I just decided keeping it simple was best," Kendall shoots a smile, Cameron rolling his eyes at her. Typical Kendall.

"Well... now that Kendall has caused us all to lose half an hour of our lives over a handbag that she didn't even decide to carry, I think we should be getting this show on a road," Jeff suggests as the others nod.

"Great because I'm starving," Presley points out, getting up to grab his shoes, Kaia and Cameron soon following suit.

Harry waits, looking up towards Jeff and Glenne for what to do. They were usually in charge of helping him put on his shoes as he usually got them on odd feet when he tried to do it himself.