Family Party

Enjoy guys! 😊

...

"1...2...3...4...5! Good job, H!" Allison, Jeff's sister, praises the boy as they lift some weights. Of course Harry is only lifting 1lb weights, but he feels like he's really doing something and no one has the heart to tell him he's not.

 Of course Harry is only lifting 1lb weights, but he feels like he's really doing something and no one has the heart to tell him he's not

Jeff and Glenne had asked Allison to take Harry for a few hours so they could get some baking done for the family party tonight. It would've just been too hard to get anything done with Harry constantly stepping on their toes and distracting them so they thought it'd be nice if he spent a little time away.

And here he was, at Allison's personal training session, attempting to do the workout alongside the woman he thought of as an aunt.

"Okay, now we're going to do some squats
H-ie! Can you bend down like this?" Allison asks softly, demonstrating for the boy as he basically stares at her. He's been doing that this whole time, trying to vaguely imitate all of the exercises she does.

"Like this?" Harry asks, trying his best to copy the woman, but his version is slightly off and he ends up falling on his bum.

"Uh oh! Are you okay, honey??" Allison rushes to help the boy up, Harry's cheeks going pink as he bites down on his lip. "That was close bubba, just spread your feet out a little more so you have some better balance." She says brushing off the grass from Harry bum and he nods trying again and getting it.

The two end up going through a couple more exercises before Harry feels himself becoming a little uncomfortable and he's unable to keep still and focus on what the trainer nor Allie is saying.

"Auntie Allie??" Harry whimpers, shifting his weight around desperately.

"Yeah sweetheart?" The woman coos, continuing to do her reps as her trainer instructs.

"Umm...Needa potty..." Harry trails, slightly embarrassed. He's completely comfortable telling Jeff or Glenne when he has to use the bathroom, but with anyone else he's a little mortified with his situation.

Even at the age of 27, Harry still struggles with understanding when he needs to get to the bathroom. Because of this, his mum alongside Jeff and Glenne prefer he wears pull-ups in case of accidents, and today is no different. Glenne's made sure he's worn a slightly thicker pull-ups as it's unusual for Harry to work up the courage to ask for a bathroom break.

"Oh okay, baby. You know where it is inside right?" Allison says, trying to focus on her exercise.

Harry nods and with a lapse in her judgement Allison allows him to go to the bathroom by himself. She wouldn't usually as Harry's not the best at cleaning himself, but she's so focused on finishing her workout, she doesn't really think about that. She's had the goal of dropping a few pounds in time for the fall season, and that's what's currently on her mind.