Bad days

Feel like this is all over the place, but I've writing it for so long, so hope you all enjoy!

Ages
Harry - 20
Niall - 21
Liam - 21
Louis - 22

"Paul says he's gonna be a few minutes, but you lads can start getting loaded onto the bus," Lou Teasdale explains to the group of awaiting lads

"Paul says he's gonna be a few minutes, but you lads can start getting loaded onto the bus," Lou Teasdale explains to the group of awaiting lads. They'd just had a concert and had about a two hour drive to the next city they'd be performing at for their world tour.

"Did he say we were stopping for food??" Niall asks with wide eyes. It'd been ages since he last ate he feels, even though it's only been about two hours.

"Better.. I'm practically starving," Liam chimes in, rubbing his stomach.

"Yes, of course, we're stopping for food," Lou rolls her eyes with a chuckle. "You lot are dramatic, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know you love us," Louis smirks, throwing his arm around the girl's shoulder for a momemt making her laugh and nod.

It's not long before the boy's are grabbing their individual items and heading for the bus dock.

"H, have you got to go to the loo, love?" Lou whispers to the lad as he's about to head to get on the tour bus. She'd hate to embarrass him or anything, but sometimes she does have to remind him to go to the bathroom.

Because of a few learning disabilities and developmental issues, Harry unfortunately wasn't fully potty trained for the daytime until he was around 17. Up until that point the boy had been in diapers full time to protect him from embarrassing accidents that often happened despite how hard Harry tried. To be honest, at the time he just lacked the bladder control needed to hold himself even a few minutes.

Now at 20, Harry was completely out of diapers full time and was mostly trusted wearing men's washable incontinence boxers

Now at 20, Harry was completely out of diapers full time and was mostly trusted wearing men's washable incontinence boxers. His special boxers are a lot like regular boxers only they have a slightly absorbent pad at the crotch that catches any accidental dribbles the boy may have throughout the day– Harry still having the occasional wetting that require him to be put in better protection.