Cam's Visit

HEY! SO HERE'S JUST A RANDOM CHAPTER LOL! I THOUGHT OF THIS A LITTLE WHILE AGO AND JUST FINALLY GOT AROUND TO FINISHING IT!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! (pretty please leave a bunch of comments 🥺)

....

This is how Harry views Cameron in this chapter lol

...

"Noooo, Jeffy! Can do it m'self!!" Harry groans loudly, arms pressed over his chest as Jeff tries to wash him up in the tub.

"Harry Edward! Stop being so sassy and let me help you!! Don't want to be stinky when Cam's here, do you?" Jeff giving the boy a stern chin tilt, knowing exactly what his words will do to the lad. Harry gasps, shaking his greasy head of ringlets quickly as he sits still for a moment.

Cameron, Jeff's younger brother, was coming to visit today, and to say Harry looked up to the boy would be an understatement. Cameron, although technically younger than Harry by about 6 years, was a role model of sorts for the the curly haired lad, and Harry had been looking forward to spending some time with him for about a week now.

"Nah'uh! But, I'm a big boy..?" Harry pouted up at his manager, arms still wrapped tightly around his torso.

"H... Remember last time you washed up by yourself? Where'd  you get owwies?" Jeff raises an eyebrow, making the boy blush profusely at the memory.

"On m'bum bum," Harry mumbles miserably, hand now lazily gliding through the water to avoid Jeff being so right.

"Exactly. So let Jeffy help you, bubba."

Harry rolls his eyes with a huff, but allows Jeff to lift his arm and scrub his pits down. The last time Harry was in charge of washing himself, he'd completely forgot to use soap and in turn not only ended up still stinky, but also with a bad rash on his lower regions that Jeff and Glenne eventually had to get medicated rash cream for. Easy to say, they didn't want that happening again.

"Here, baby, wash your tummy while I grab your shampoo," Jeff coos, handing over the soap sudded rag, hoping to give the boy a little bit of independence that he often craves.

"But want Glenney to wash my hair!!" Harry grumbles, swirling the towel in a circle over his belly.

"She's having a shower, bubba! I'm perfectly capable of washing your curlies too, you know?"

"Mph! But Glenney does it betterrrr," Harry groans, Jeff a little offended to be honest, but takes it on the chin knowing Harry doesn't really mean it in a bad way, he's just a bit particular and often likes routine. Glenne is usually the one getting Harry bathed, so having Jeff help him today is already throwing him off.