Masked

HEY! SOOOO, SURPRISE CHAPTER!!!

I GOT THIS IDEA BASED OFF OF THE HASHTAGS THAT WERE TRENDING ON TWITTER THE OTHER DAY ABOUT HARRY NOT WEARING A MASK. AFTER READING THROUGH A FEW TWEETS, I GOT THE IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE!

(WE'RE JUST GONNA PRETEND LIKE GLENNE AND JEFF WORE THEIR MASKS AND WERE RESPONDING EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T..)

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR MASK!

....

"You need to wear it

"You need to wear it." Jeff's voice is strict and unmoving, his hands placed on his hips fatherly.

"I don't want tooo!" Harry whines, stuffing his phone into the pocket of his joggers.

"None of us want to, but it's keeping us and others safe, isn't it!" Jeff hisses, grabbing a plain blue mask off the kitchen table and holding it out to the boy.

Harry quickly shoves the man's hands back, shaking his head.

"No! I can't even breathe in those, Jeff! Do you want me to die or something?!" he huffs.

Jeff pauses, cocking his head to the side and staring into the younger boy's face with a deadpan look

"Harry, stop being dramatic. It's not funny," Jeff is serious.

Harry has a habit of showboating and making a joke out of everything because he thinks it's funny and will get him attention. Though it can sometimes be amusing to others, Jeff knows it's a childish tactic Harry does to avoid taking accountability.

"M'not!! Just don't wanna wear that stupid mask! S'too stuffy! M'not gonna get sick by not wearing it once, anyway..." Harry rolls his eyes, nearly turning his back on his manager like a toddler throwing a fit.

"You don't know that though, do you? You very well could end up catching it from not wearing it once... That's why we're all gonna wear our masks, so there's practically no chance. Now put this on," Jeff attempts again, growing a bit impatient with the boy's antics. It's a near daily conversation that they've had for the last 10 months, and it's a bit tiresome at this point