Adventures in babysitting

Hey guys! So this chapter is a sequel to the babysitting chapter! A lot of you guys wanted to see a follow-up chapter, so here it is! A big thank you to everyone who sent me ideas for this one! I greatly, greatly appreciate it!

Anyway, enjoy!!

...

Harry and Bella are both 27 btw!

...

"Hey! H, can you please just sit down??" Bella half grumbles at the boy who's apparently throwing a little bit of a fit. He's rushing about the living room throwing all of the pillows off of the couch despite Bella's pleads for him to stop.

This is the girl's fourth time babysitting the boy now, and to say he was really making her work for her money today would be a massive understatement.

"Harry!! Please!" Bella says, grabbing the boy's wrist before he can throw the pillow she's just placed back on the couch off again.

"Noooo!!" Harry wriggles, trying desperately to get away. And he does, being that he's naturally slightly stronger than her, being a man and whatnot. "No wan' a diapey!! M'a big boy..."

Bella takes a deep breath, sighing as she takes a seat on the couch. Jeff and Glenne had given her the go-ahead to take Harry out of the house today. However, Glenne had insisted that Harry wear a thicker diaper instead of his normal pull-up because he'd probably be less likely to say when he's wet while out.

"I know you are, but can BelBel have a little chat with you H-ie? Think we need to have a little cuddle," the girl says softly, this approach apparently working better as Harry nods and quickly clambers into her lap.

By the second time Bella babysat Harry the boy was already clinging all over her, insisting to always sit on her lap and give her kisses. He did try to kiss her on the lips, but after a stern little chat he had with Jeff about 'lip kissies' he no longer tries that. He just sticks to slobbery cheek kisses, which he hands out often.

"Wha'talk bout, Bellie??" Harry hums, looking directly into the girl's eyes as he squirms a little in her lap.

"We're going to talk about this pull-up of yours," Bella says, tapping on the front of the boy's pull-up that he's conveniently only wearing with a t-shirt.

"N'nooo! No wear diapey!" Harry instantly shakes his head side to side, getting quite upset as he can sense where this is headed.

"I'm sorry buddy, but you're going to have to, okay? If you wanna go out and about with me you'll have to be a superrrr big boy and wear a diapey.." Bella says, clipping Harry's hair back out of his eyes as the boy stares at her, perplexed.

"Bellie won't laugh at me?" Harry murmurs, his eyes falling to his fiddling fingers.

"Of course not, baby!! I would never laugh at you for wearing a diaper... they're nothing to be embarrassed about, okay?" She says, lifting Harry's chin with her finger for a little eye contact and a nod as confirmation.